2 66.67%
  • hell no

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: THC e liquid experience?

Thanks

Exclamation THC e liquid experience?

hi all,
    Im a long time daily smoker, i have made pretty serious bubble hash and BHO many times, and edibles also many times, i would consider myself well experienced with cannabis and feel stupid asking this question.

Mate of mine had a vape and was getting 'THC liquid' from his 'friend' which he was apparently producing himself, straight away i noticed it was clear/transparent when it should be the colour of BHO no? so some shade from light honey or maybe darker/more brown? its quite cheap also so i bought a pen straight away.

So the shit is completely transparent, (2500mg apparently) it tastes only of the flavor of the liquid (peach, very nice) and it is strong as shit: I vape for 2 mins and i get a full body high sometimes, very high and feels very similar to BHO, BUT after 10 - 15 mins its GONE, feel completely sober again. I have serious alarm bells ringing in my head about this shit so can i get a 2nd opinion? the guy who makes it claims he uses Butane and alcohol....... ha

i accept he may use a method im unfamiliar with, and maybe the vaping effect wear off faster? but i smell bullshit, anybody got a heads up? i have stopped using it till i get results because it is very suspicious to me, i guess synthetic THC?

thanks in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SwissRolls For This Useful Post:

British green (13-11-18), GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Cannabis e liquid is easy enough to make, however, treat your BHO/QWISO the same way as you would a flavouring when making your own e juice.

I know there are a couple of guys here who make it regularly so I will let them add meat to the bones
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Cannabis e liquid is easy enough to make, however, treat your BHO/QWISO the same way as you would a flavouring when making your own e juice.

I know there are a couple of guys here who make it regularly so I will let them add meat to the bones
    I got some off a good friend and it ruined me 😂 legs went weak and I turned white 😂 strong shit I got warned and didn’t take heed and plodded on until I was a mess 😂🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

AND (13-11-18), Frosty (10-04-23), GEORGE (14-11-18), M_C (13-11-18)

Thanks

i understand how to make it, but i dont grow and bud is to expensive for me to make BHO myself at the moment (all hash and BHO i made was outside the UK) my main concern here is the liquid is COLOURLESS and the high is VERY potent but it is gone in 10 MINS

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SwissRolls For This Useful Post:

Frosty (10-04-23), GEORGE (14-11-18), M_C (13-11-18)

Thanks

It is colourless as you only need a small amount of BHO per ml & yeah, it kicks ass! How long the effects last? I couldn't say as I just tend to 'top up'

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

fuck this it must be synthetic, we joked a lot saying it was crack, this stuff was so good i didnt want to find out it was bad (not a good sign) but as soon as it occured to me it could be spice/syhnthetic thc it makes perfect sense, i am about to lose some friends

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SwissRolls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

The appearance concerns me less than the effect. No high whatsoever after 15 mins? Doesn't sound right.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18), UpT0wn (06-12-18)

Thanks

EVERY single example of BHO i have seen in person or online, absolutely 100% of them have been golden or brown, every single THC e liquid i have seen online has been the colour of BHO with absolutely no exceptions...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SwissRolls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks

i will readily admit telling when your sober again is practically impossible, but i smoke this shit and get very high very quickly, 5 mins of super high, 5 mins of cooldown and then as far as im concerned the effect is completely gone

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SwissRolls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18), WhIpLaSh (13-11-18)

Thanks

OK, whatever, you are correct, I can't be arsed....

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (13-11-18), GEORGE (14-11-18), ggotch (14-11-18), SwissRolls (13-11-18), WF420 (13-11-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast