Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Growell product reviews bad ones don't get published

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Cant trust any reviews imo, good or bad.

Peer assessed on Thctalk ftw👍

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    For sure! I agree with that

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (14-11-18), gardro (14-11-18), GEORGE (15-11-18), MonsterEnergy (15-11-18), toblue (15-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Bought few bits off there. No complaints from me. Onestopgrowshop better tho
    Everytime I read one of your posts I cant help but imagine you look exactly like your avatar pic, ledger joker behind a keyboard and pc screen licking your lips, huffing and grunting, frantically adjusting your tie and smearing face makeup on the desktop while you laugh hysterically and rock back and forth in your chair barely hanging on to sanity, and in an instant brought back to lucid existence when you catch a whiff of a freshly opened pack of bickies and a hot brew PMSL!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to insushin For This Useful Post:

AND (14-11-18), GEORGE (15-11-18), MonsterEnergy (15-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by insushin View Post
    Everytime I read one of your posts I cant help but imagine you look exactly like your avatar pic, ledger joker behind a keyboard and pc screen licking your lips, huffing and grunting, frantically adjusting your tie and smearing face makeup on the desktop while you laugh hysterically and rock back and forth in your chair barely hanging on to sanity, and in an instant brought back to lucid existence when you catch a whiff of a freshly opened pack of bickies and a hot brew PMSL!
    More like stressing for hours as its only 1pm on a weekday or its Sunday evening and we all know, Monday is Jokers fave day

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-11-18), insushin (15-11-18), MonsterEnergy (15-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I find trust pilot useful for company reviews. They've published all my rants lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

AND (15-11-18), GEORGE (15-11-18), toblue (15-11-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

isn't just growell that filter/edit reviews though
    on ebay you can actually have a bad review removed from your list

also lots pay for good reviews on items also staff using alias and fake reviewing
    that band just got caught buying 38k in positive feedback

there uk tour had 3 people turn up at the venue lol

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

AND (15-11-18), GEORGE (15-11-18), toblue (15-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Amazon for sure. I wrote a 1 star review over something that I had reason to suspect it had been tinkered with, or was fake, but they would not publish it. They even had the nerve to tell me why the review was not acceptable!

And their "Warehouse Deals" is a bit hit and miss. I have picked up a few things from there which have been broken outright, or mis-labelled, poorly described etc thus wasting time to reorder and to have to send it back for refund. I honestly think that they have got too big for their own good. Then again the monitor I am using now is from Amazon Warehouse, and it has been okay so far.

That's why when it comes to grow supplies I'd rather go to my local grow shop and stick with what they have, or just use whatever that is generic.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), toblue (19-11-18), WF420 (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Amazon for sure. I wrote a 1 star review over something that I had reason to suspect it had been tinkered with, or was fake, but they would not publish it. They even had the nerve to tell me why the review was not acceptable!

And their "Warehouse Deals" is a bit hit and miss. I have picked up a few things from there which have been broken outright, or mis-labelled, poorly described etc thus wasting time to reorder and to have to send it back for refund. I honestly think that they have got too big for their own good. Then again the monitor I am using now is from Amazon Warehouse, and it has been okay so far.

That's why when it comes to grow supplies I'd rather go to my local grow shop and stick with what they have, or just use whatever that is generic.

Totally agree Valentia. I was sent a customer return dehumidifier from Germany all marked and just stuffed in a box when I paid for a brand new unit, the bottom of the box had been covered with a Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisp box. I went to the bother of taking photographs and writing a review, but not published,. No explanation.
    When I looked into it they are a massive seller on Amazon so no bad reviews accepted it seems. All of their products have 4-5 stars.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030568.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	368055
    Last edited by toblue; 19-11-18 at 09:34 PM.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Nope cant trust any reviews at all .

Ive had chinese retailers on amazon peddle me for 5star reviews for free shit . Told em to stuff it

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2