Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: nothern light led auto sensi seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    ahh fair enough you know total yield including the popcorn nugs?? what was the time from germination to harvesting them? drying time ?? and did u cure and what size pot did u grow in ?? first grow haha so wanna pick everyone brain lol
    Learning to run before you walk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Link to my diary is in my signature... knock yourself out. Just started a new diary where one of the 2 I've got going is another norther light... Just not sure which is which yet lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-18)

Thanks

DAY 30

into week 4 now still no nutes added just bottled water, I posted about this in the infirmary and on the first post on this page it is mentioned but the plants seemed to be getting alot more of those yellow patches, some fan leaves also stared to get small holes in them and someone suggested it may be thrips, I hadn't given any pesticides as I thought i wouldn't need too (how wrong haha) I couldn't see any bugs but holes where appearing rapidly, so I sprayed them will some neem oil and castle soap spray gonna do again tomorrow, cleaned and sanitised the whole grow tent too, as you can see on the photos the plants are really stated to grow haha alot since the last post I have been low stress training but it seemed as if all the anchors I put in were pulled out so I have just been moving fan leaves out of the way 2 or 3 times a day.
    I have added 1 to the top of the biggest plant as don't want them really tall, I have added some pictures of the possible thrips damaged and also the plant looking very unhappy and wet under normal light haha, the first 2 are from about 15 mins ago looking nice and healthy and getting big haha.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181126_160753.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	368279

Name:	20181126_160810.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	368280

Name:	20181124_135843.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	368281

Name:	20181124_135828.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	368282

Name:	20181120_144353.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	368283

I have lowered the humidity to 40% in the tent as I have been lowering at about 7% a week since they started growing, as I said still yet to give nutes as I seen when they start to go a lot less green it's time for nutes but I know they can be touchy when it comes to nutes so more then happy to wait haha.

I got 2 12 day old plants in there which I will add a photo of in a few days if they pull through as 1 is really looking not so nice and just gonna wait and see what happens with the other, focusing more on the 2 I got so not really bothered about the smaller ones they are kinda just a experiment.

gonna give them another neem oil spray tomorrow and then on just gonna be spraying the pots and the bottoms.

have no idea when flowering is meant to start but more veg growth the better I guess haha.

will update in another week or so or if anything exciting happens.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2