Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Constant wilt

  1. #21
    Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Mare Nubium
    Posts
    2,998
    Thanks
    11,351
    Thanked 8,359 Times in 2,753 Posts

    Default

    depends on how much they drinking temp/humidity/lighting/veg etc
    if you water at lights on, by lights off how light is the pot?

    i don't get to 2lt per pot until week 3-5 of flower, if the soils pulling away from the edge of the pot you good to water slowly as not to just let it run down the outside edge and away
    am stoned/rambling hope that makes sense lol




  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (19-11-18), gardro (18-11-18), ggotch (18-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    11,459
    Thanked 14,216 Times in 4,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    depends on how much they drinking temp/humidity/lighting/veg etc
    if you water at lights on, by lights off how light is the pot?

    i don't get to 2lt per pot until week 3-5 of flower, if the soils pulling away from the edge of the pot you good to water slowly as not to just let it run down the outside edge and away
    am stoned/rambling hope that makes sense lol
    Perfect sense, I'm on same plane 🤯

    Well she's took just over a litre nice and slow until run off. The plant is over double in weight now.
    Let's see what happens over next day or so

    Cheers mate




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (19-11-18), ggotch (18-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), MonsterEnergy (18-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

  5. #23
    Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Mare Nubium
    Posts
    2,998
    Thanks
    11,351
    Thanked 8,359 Times in 2,753 Posts

    Default

    should only take a few days for the roots to recover and the leaves to stop drooping constantly
    atb gardro

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18), UpT0wn (18-11-18)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 241 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    I’m having the exact same issue as you with the constant wilt, sad look lol. Il be joining you with the less volume more often feed. They are still green and growing but I’m not 100% with them as are you.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    11,459
    Thanked 14,216 Times in 4,155 Posts

    Default

    Here's she is the morning after. She's growing, just in a bad mood






    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,546
    Thanks
    5,628
    Thanked 11,619 Times in 3,535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    Bigger pot needed. Are they autos In the 11l pots aswell gardo? If so, be prepared to run in to root bound issues with those aswell 😞
    Going off the forum and other growers, 18l should be a minimum imho.
    What he said


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

  13. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,546
    Thanks
    5,628
    Thanked 11,619 Times in 3,535 Posts

    Default Constant wilt

    Looks starving to be honest an perhaps over watered, how often you watering and in what volume each time

    Those coco babys need a higher ec aswell mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

  15. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    11,459
    Thanked 14,216 Times in 4,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChedHead View Post
    Looks starving to be honest an perhaps over watered, how often you watering and in what volume each time

    Those coco babys need a higher ec aswell mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate they just started show hunger when the the wilting started so when she starts drinking again the Terra Vega is in the soil for her

    She's only had about 3 litres since birth so I think the whole auto in a 6 litre pot is a learning curve.

    I hear you on the large pots mate but this was an extra plant to shove in the groom

    Here she is now perking up for a few hours. Last feed was just over 1 litre and I think that will last her around 2 days. Hard to say as she's accelerating now




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-11-18), LewisR19 (19-11-18), MrChedHead (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

  17. #29

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 241 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Thanks mate they just started show hunger when the the wilting started so when she starts drinking again the Terra Vega is in the soil for her

    She's only had about 3 litres since birth so I think the whole auto in a 6 litre pot is a learning curve.

    I hear you on the large pots mate but this was an extra plant to shove in the groom

    Here she is now perking up for a few hours. Last feed was just over 1 litre and I think that will last her around 2 days. Hard to say as she's accelerating now




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Looking much better already mate.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), MrChedHead (19-11-18)

  19. #30

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    6,201
    Thanked 3,948 Times in 1,162 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    a ltr every 4 days?..mine take a ltr every day in my 7ltr pots.
    I grew my Thai plant in a 6.5 litre pot. She was a photo tho, drank about 500 ml every other day, so give or take they drink about the same amount of water.

    Going by her looks my money is on too much water for her specifically, or the soil is compacted in some way. I don't see you doing either of that though.
    Fight for your health.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18)

  21. #31

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    11,459
    Thanked 14,216 Times in 4,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    I grew my Thai plant in a 6.5 litre pot. She was a photo tho, drank about 500 ml every other day, so give or take they drink about the same amount of water.

    Going by her looks my money is on too much water for her specifically, or the soil is compacted in some way. I don't see you doing either of that though.
    Thanks Valentina

    She has improved significantly since I've dropped the feed quantity so I like what youre saying very much. Even a relatively small amount of water can deluge a set of roots I guess

    My head is a cacophony of photos, autos, coco, soil in 6,11 and 16 litre pots lol





    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

  23. #32

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    6,939
    Thanks
    11,267
    Thanked 29,175 Times in 6,821 Posts

    Default

    This is in a 3 ltr pot
    Iv found Pot size makes no difference tbh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    British green (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), MonsterEnergy (19-11-18), Wags (19-11-18)

  25. #33

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,536
    Thanks
    11,459
    Thanked 14,216 Times in 4,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    This is in a 3 ltr pot
    Iv found Pot size makes no difference tbh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You tell em BB




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    BB (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18)

  27. #34

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    6,939
    Thanks
    11,267
    Thanked 29,175 Times in 6,821 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Ok just to be smug.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    British green (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), LewisR19 (19-11-18), MrChedHead (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18), Wags (19-11-18)

  29. #35

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,546
    Thanks
    5,628
    Thanked 11,619 Times in 3,535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Ok just to be smug.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Problem with small pots is people forget to get the nutes in alot sooner than they would a big pot, aslong as you get the food in the size of the pot doesnt really matter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

    BB (19-11-18), British green (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

  31. #36

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    6,939
    Thanks
    11,267
    Thanked 29,175 Times in 6,821 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChedHead View Post
    Problem with small pots is people forget to get the nutes in alot sooner than they would a big pot, aslong as you get the food in the size of the pot doesnt really matter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You just got to be more on the ball with small pot grows


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    British green (19-11-18), gardro (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18), hotshot (19-11-18), MrChedHead (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK