Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How long after trics go cloudy?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Default Answered: How long after trics go cloudy?

Quick one this, my auto now looks 90% cloudy trics and white pistals have all but gone. Will she put on much more weight or would I be better just chopping her?

60 day strain currently at day 62 but has been run on a 24/0 light cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. "Can take up to 2 weeks to see ambers once everything has gone milky mate. But you really do wanna wait for them. Ten to twenty percent amber will give you high grade weed man, you just have to wait a little longer than expected. Start the flowering timer from true flower ( when the flowers start to form), not from when you flipped, and still add 2 weeks to the breeders time. Thats leaves me with a pretty accurate timing, but its never dead on. When everything is milky, start flushing, by the end of a two week flush, you should be good to chop"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times
    Provided Answers: 52

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Quick one this, my auto now looks 90% cloudy trics and white pistals have all but gone. Will she put on much more weight or would I be better just chopping her?

60 day strain currently at day 62 but has been run on a 24/0 light cycle.

Usually more than breeders time but if she's not pushing out any more white pistils then it's not much longer. Depends how you like your high as to when you take her down mate. I wait for a bit of amber which means THC has peaked.

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18), Valentina (21-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Usually more than breeders time but if she's not pushing out any more white pistils then it's not much longer. Depends how you like your high as to when you take her down mate. I wait for a bit of amber which means THC has peaked.

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    See thats my problem mate last time they didnt go amber with this strain might just strip the fan leaves and give her a couple of days see if we get amber. Cheers man

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18)

Macky Guest

Can take up to 2 weeks to see ambers once everything has gone milky mate. But you really do wanna wait for them. Ten to twenty percent amber will give you high grade weed man, you just have to wait a little longer than expected. Start the flowering timer from true flower ( when the flowers start to form), not from when you flipped, and still add 2 weeks to the breeders time. Thats leaves me with a pretty accurate timing, but its never dead on. When everything is milky, start flushing, by the end of a two week flush, you should be good to chop

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Beezerk (21-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18), MonsterEnergy (21-11-18), scoobywho (21-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Can take up to 2 weeks to see ambers once everything has gone milky mate. But you really do wanna wait for them. Ten to twenty percent amber will give you high grade weed man, you just have to wait a little longer than expected. Start the flowering timer from true flower ( when the flowers start to form), not from when you flipped, and still add 2 weeks to the breeders time. Thats leaves me with a pretty accurate timing, but its never dead on. When everything is milky, start flushing, by the end of a two week flush, you should be good to chop
    Aye I'm in no big rush anyways mate going to hold off until monday and see how she looks. She fired out a load more white pistals so she still got a bit going in her. Cheers for your help mate 👍

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times
    Provided Answers: 19

personally i chop and hang at 90% cloudy,then having hung whole plant when shes dry theres about 10% amber,which is as much amber as i want.
    mind im not keen on couchlock,much prefer something lively myself,specially as i only vape.
    im perfectly capable of drifting into unconciousness without erb zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :chuckle:

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18), scoobywho (21-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    personally i chop and hang at 90% cloudy,then having hung whole plant when shes dry theres about 10% amber,which is as much amber as i want.
    mind im not keen on couchlock,much prefer something lively myself,specially as i only vape.
    im perfectly capable of drifting into unconciousness without erb zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :chuckle:
    You hang the whole plant as it cut it down, do no trimming and leave it to hang mate?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18), ggotch (21-11-18), scoobywho (21-11-18)

Thanks

I hang the whole plant, strip the bigger fans off then do a dry trim at the end. Night and day smell wise as opposed to hanging individual buds.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18), ggotch (21-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    I hang the whole plant, strip the bigger fans off then do a dry trim at the end. Night and day smell wise as opposed to hanging individual buds.

For sure mate! I don’t even remove my fan leaves lol, chop each branch off the main stem and hang, makes a huge difference in taste and smell at the end I have found. Massive difference!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18), ggotch (21-11-18), scoobywho (21-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    For sure mate! I don’t even remove my fan leaves lol, chop each branch off the main stem and hang, makes a huge difference in taste and smell at the end I have found. Massive difference!
    Was honestly a revelation first time I done it mate was plagued with that hay smell every harvest till I tried it out. Wont go back now man haha.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18), ggotch (21-11-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast