Thread: Rescued Cuttings Help!

Thanks

Default Rescued Cuttings Help!

Hey guys and gals

So to cut a long story short a friend of mine hadn't been looking after some of his cuttings and was going to be chucking them out as they were on the brink of death. Me being me and loving a challenge decided to take them on and so far they've really surprised me in how quickly they're on the mend! They're currently on day 5, roots are showing great progress and there's plenty of new growth starting above the coco too, but here's my current conundrum

The girls all have a common problem which is that they're all leaning as opposed to growing straight up, this is how they were when I received them but my thoughts are that if I tackle it now then it'll be easier than if I were to try further down the line.

Is LST going to be the solution here or is there something else I can do to help them stand upright again?

Thanks

Beans

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beansxda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Wheres your light positioned mate? Could they be leaning toward it?

Also if you havent already youll want to cover the outside of those cups to stop light getting to your root zone 👍

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

beansxda (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), joker_the_smoker (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

these have defo rooted? they will sorted them selves out one roots are down, you wana get them in the right environment aswel hot an humid

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

beansxda (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Cut some drainage holes in them cups if you haven’t already.
    It's nice to be nice.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

beansxda (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post

Also if you havent already youll want to cover the outside of those cups to stop light getting to your root zone 👍
    I'll get the black gaffa tape out now! 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    these have defo rooted? they will sorted them selves out one roots are down, you wana get them in the right environment aswel hot an humid
    4/5 out of the 10 of them are deffo showing roots so I'm just hoping the others ate following suit, as I say there's plenty of new leaves up top so I'm taking it as a good sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Cut some drainage holes in them cups if you haven’t already.
    Yeah there are already drain holes in them, didn't want to drown the poor buggers on top of all the stress they've already been through 😄

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beansxda For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post

Sorry CrappaTalk keeps crashing when I try to add to the above reply, they're sitting directly under the lights (LED's) and I currently have the LED's around 20-22in from them

Beans

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beansxda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18)