Thread: Help plant is clawing, canoeing, and look a little dry/burnt

Thanks

Default Help plant is clawing, canoeing, and look a little dry/burnt

recently just watered/flushed and then after fed it with a small dose of thrive, earth juice microblast, bloom. After that i put them under a 150 w led(it says its equivalent to 300W) but i think it only pulls like 100 or 150 from what i hear online. Its a marshydro knockoff. Also 3 40w cfl. Then the next morning i noticed they were wilting, clawing and looked a little bleached/BURNT. Also they are in black gold seedling soil mix. Please someone help me!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by justintimeshepard View Post
    recently just watered/flushed and then after fed it with a small dose of thrive, earth juice microblast, bloom. After that i put them under a 150 w led(it says its equivalent to 300W) but i think it only pulls like 100 or 150 from what i hear online. Its a marshydro knockoff. Also 3 40w cfl. Then the next morning i noticed they were wilting, clawing and looked a little bleached/BURNT. Also they are in black gold seedling soil mix. Please someone help me!
    Post some pics, mate. Lights off pics would be best.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-18), joker_the_smoker (20-11-18), M_C (24-11-18)

Thanks

Probably too many nutes and additives, assuming they're still in seedling stage. How old? May be a good idea to copy/paste the sick plant report template and fil in the blanks when you post pics.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGreenFiddler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Post some pics, mate. Lights off pics would be best.
    ...and how far is your LED above your plant/s?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-11-18), WhIpLaSh (24-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

This sounds like your typical nute burn.... or atleast nitrogen toxicity.... a pic would pretty easily resolve this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-11-18)

Thanks

Sorry your having problems with your grow! Black Gold Seedling mix has a small charge of Nutrients that will last until transplant time, 7 to 14 days. Rather than giving her nutrients, it would be better to transplant into a larger pot and use a better soil mix for transplant. Black Gold Organic Mix is a good one and will last 4 to 6 weeks without a feed. I don't add nutrients to my organic grows, I just transplant into larger pots with fresh quality soil. Three transplant times will take me all the way through the whole grow. Synthetic vs Organic, I see getting mixed up all the time, by not knowing the difference.

Also, over compaction, lack of aeration, and the over-watering of your soil can all lead to anaerobic activity that makes a TON OF NITROGEN AVAILABLE to the plant as well, and will appear as the plants needing some N. I see this many many times and usually the grows end up in the compost or trash due to bear claw!
    If you have Ammonium Nitrogen in your mix, then it will release a little with every watering! Another reason to minimize flushing! However, Nitrate Nitrogen is slow release which the microbes make available. Another way to say it is, you over watered your plants and gave it nutes when they didn't need them. Im out of here.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-11-18), justintimeshepard (05-12-18)