Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Recommend me some bubble bags.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 539 Times in 290 Posts

    Default Recommend me some bubble bags.

    Going to give it a try once I chop next month so I need a kit to start with
    There seems to be loads on Ebay ranging from cheap Chinese to expensive, which should I opt for?
    And do you mix strains all in one bucket or do each separately?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

    AND (22-11-18), hotshot (23-11-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    4,071
    Thanks
    19,714
    Thanked 13,608 Times in 3,483 Posts

    Default

    Feebay item 121798728223, just bought the same set, check out this thread when you have them http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ubble-Bag-Bash

    Just drove to asda for the ice, got my buckets already, just need a mixer and were away...have about 4oz of trim & popcorn from 6 plants (all going in together) tomorrows the day

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (23-11-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,618
    Thanks
    38,681
    Thanked 37,450 Times in 11,832 Posts

    Default

    Vivosun are pretty good i must say . Well priced also .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    AND (23-11-18), hotshot (23-11-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 539 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the replies, which size 1 or 5 gallon?
    Reading online 5 gallon fit in buckets better apparently and are easier to work with.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

    AND (23-11-18), hotshot (23-11-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    4,071
    Thanks
    19,714
    Thanked 13,608 Times in 3,483 Posts

    Default

    Suppose that depends on how much your doing...I got the 1 gallon as they fit the buckets I have

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (23-11-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 56 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Get you a cheap set for starters. The price range is from $29 to $399 for the eight bag set. I think I paid $50 for a cheap 8 bag set, however I only use 4 of the bags at a time. I end up with 25 micron hash that melts better than the other sizes. WARNING If the bags are made from plastic they need to be washed very good before using! If the plastic bubble bags are not cleaned good, then the hash will taste like plastic. Another important thing to keep in mind with bubble bags, is you have to super clean the screens for future use, or else they will get clogged.
    I keep the strains separate because each strain has its own resin profile. I can always mixed the finished product in a bowl to suit my taste when I burn it. Making hash is an art, and there are a lot of little tricks to tweak the purity of it.
    Have you ever tried rosin? It's way easier to make and lots, and lots, stronger. The first time I tried rosin, it scared the hell out of me. The manufacture process activates the in-active thc into active thc and boosts the buzz a lot. Good luck bro!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

    AND (22-11-18), Beezerk (23-11-18), hotshot (23-11-18)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    dimension C-137
    Posts
    1,751
    Thanks
    3,699
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Feebay item 121798728223, just bought the same set, check out this thread when you have them http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ubble-Bag-Bash

    Just drove to asda for the ice, got my buckets already, just need a mixer and were away...have about 4oz of trim & popcorn from 6 plants (all going in together) tomorrows the day
    dude......... i expect a step by step on the hashish section

    bubblelisious
    the grass is always greener on the otherside

    lips auto northern lights first grow diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...eeded-24th-oct

    Lips back 2nd grow automatics
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-back-2nd-grow

    lippys auto superskunks 3rd grow
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...unk-automatics

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

    AND (23-11-18), hotshot (23-11-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 539 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    Get you a cheap set for starters. The price range is from $29 to $399 for the eight bag set. I think I paid $50 for a cheap 8 bag set, however I only use 4 of the bags at a time. I end up with 25 micron hash that melts better than the other sizes. WARNING If the bags are made from plastic they need to be washed very good before using! If the plastic bubble bags are not cleaned good, then the hash will taste like plastic. Another important thing to keep in mind with bubble bags, is you have to super clean the screens for future use, or else they will get clogged.
    I keep the strains separate because each strain has its own resin profile. I can always mixed the finished product in a bowl to suit my taste when I burn it. Making hash is an art, and there are a lot of little tricks to tweak the purity of it.
    Have you ever tried rosin? It's way easier to make and lots, and lots, stronger. The first time I tried rosin, it scared the hell out of me. The manufacture process activates the in-active thc into active thc and boosts the buzz a lot. Good luck bro!
    Great info mate thanks.
    What's rosin you mention?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (23-11-18)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 56 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Rosin is resin melted off buds gently. Its a from of shatter or Wax like substance that is smoke-able. What makes rosin different is you can rotate the Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid into Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) by the temperature exposure. Its the easiest to make, and I think the best too. No solvents! First you need a easy to get,Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener with Digital LCD Display,Instant Heat Up,High Heat up to 450 degrees. They cost about $35 us dollars and you can get them at any store that sells women's hair products. Women use them for straitening their hair. I like the kind you can set the temperature to the desired temps. Second thing you need is wax paper that you bake cookies with. Now how you make it is like this: Heat up the iron to the desired temp., I like 300 degrees. While its heating you take a bud and wrap it up in the wax paper. Take a bud the size of a pea or of your thumb into the wax paper folded to the size to fit the iron. I set the temperature for 300. Then press, i like to count to 30 holding the press closed tightly with the bud in the iron at 300 degree. After that you pull it out and open and remove the smashed bud and what's left in the paper is rosin. Take a knife and scrap it up, then torch it and boom! One hit = One Joint!! Be Super Careful because its easy to over due and get too high! That's how you make Rosin.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (23-11-18)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,326
    Thanks
    237,087
    Thanked 19,321 Times in 6,297 Posts

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    creeperpark (24-11-18)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,618
    Thanks
    38,681
    Thanked 37,450 Times in 11,832 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    Thanks for the replies, which size 1 or 5 gallon?
    Reading online 5 gallon fit in buckets better apparently and are easier to work with.
    Yea go with 5 . I got the 1 and FML what a nightmre with a large amout of product ouch lol

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (25-11-18)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 539 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    Rosin is resin melted off buds gently. Its a from of shatter or Wax like substance that is smoke-able. What makes rosin different is you can rotate the Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid into Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) by the temperature exposure. Its the easiest to make, and I think the best too. No solvents! First you need a easy to get,Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener with Digital LCD Display,Instant Heat Up,High Heat up to 450 degrees. They cost about $35 us dollars and you can get them at any store that sells women's hair products. Women use them for straitening their hair. I like the kind you can set the temperature to the desired temps. Second thing you need is wax paper that you bake cookies with. Now how you make it is like this: Heat up the iron to the desired temp., I like 300 degrees. While its heating you take a bud and wrap it up in the wax paper. Take a bud the size of a pea or of your thumb into the wax paper folded to the size to fit the iron. I set the temperature for 300. Then press, i like to count to 30 holding the press closed tightly with the bud in the iron at 300 degree. After that you pull it out and open and remove the smashed bud and what's left in the paper is rosin. Take a knife and scrap it up, then torch it and boom! One hit = One Joint!! Be Super Careful because its easy to over due and get too high! That's how you make Rosin.
    That sounds insane. I remember getting some thc liquid capsules off a mate (or at least that what he said they were) and it blew my tits off, completely lost a Saturday night because of it lol.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

    creeperpark (24-11-18), hotshot (25-11-18)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 56 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    To be honest with you bro, I can't take any of that strong stuff anymore. I don't even smoke now. I'm too old and my mind doesn't come back like it used to do. So, I only take me a vape or two during the day to help with my medical problems. Sounds boring doesn't it?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (25-11-18)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 539 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    Bags arrived today, got the 5 gallon version of the ones suggested by And.
    They didn't have any 5 bags in stock so they sent me the 8 set, which bags should I use from the set?

  28. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,618
    Thanks
    38,681
    Thanked 37,450 Times in 11,832 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    Bags arrived today, got the 5 gallon version of the ones suggested by And.
    They didn't have any 5 bags in stock so they sent me the 8 set, which bags should I use from the set?
    Cant remember . Just run em all and youll see whats the best one . I have the 8set also and rekon i use 4 plus the work bag .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Beezerk (29-11-18)

  30. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    4,071
    Thanks
    19,714
    Thanked 13,608 Times in 3,483 Posts

    Default

    220, 140, 120, 73 & 25 in that order

  31. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 539 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    220, 140, 120, 73 & 25 in that order
    Awesome, thanks mate

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

    AND (02-12-18)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK