Thread: Cbd?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Default Cbd?

Morning people.,
    Sorry if I’m coming across thick but I got a couple questions regarding this cbd.
    I need oil, but it’s always seems to be mixed with something then I I keep seeing pastes of which is pure by the looks of it So can the paste be used in conjunction with my thc oil to make a Suppository ?
    And the same ? Goes for isolated powder which he tells me is 99.5% ?
    Many thanks
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), ggotch (24-11-18), M_C (24-11-18), WhIpLaSh (24-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Hiya. The pastes that I have seen that come in the syringes are just at about 14-16%, and the oils that come in dropper bottles are in the single digits, like 3-6%.

Not sure how your supplier's powders are made but I have not seen anything with a higher percentage from a reliable vendor.

One place in Catalonia has a modern and nice looking website. Costs about £100 for 2 weeks' supply of "paste", which was not the same kind of paste from a syringe. I gave them a try and that was an expensive lesson.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), ggotch (24-11-18), M_C (24-11-18), redisiel (24-11-18), WhIpLaSh (24-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Morning people.,
    Sorry if I’m coming across thick but I got a couple questions regarding this cbd.
    I need oil, but it’s always seems to be mixed with something then I I keep seeing pastes of which is pure by the looks of it So can the paste be used in conjunction with my thc oil to make a Suppository ?
    And the same ? Goes for isolated powder which he tells me is 99.5% ?
    Many thanks
    Redz
    Morning red,

Provided the CBD paste/powder/isolate/distillate is safe for human consumption, it will work. I checked through some of my wife's medical canna books for you. Here are some screenshots that may be useful...

I'll see if I can find more info on pastes.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

AND (24-11-18), CityDweller (25-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), ggotch (24-11-18), M_C (24-11-18), redisiel (24-11-18), Valentina (24-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

This the only stuff I could find on pastes, salves and topicals but it's mostly how to make your own, which isn't that helpful in your situation.

You'll have to find out how the stuff you want to buy has been made, I assume?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

AND (24-11-18), CityDweller (25-11-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), ggotch (24-11-18), M_C (24-11-18), redisiel (24-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Hiya. The pastes that I have seen that come in the syringes are just at about 14-16%, and the oils that come in dropper bottles are in the single digits, like 3-6%.

Not sure how your supplier's powders are made but I have not seen anything with a higher percentage from a reliable vendor.

One place in Catalonia has a modern and nice looking website. Costs about £100 for 2 weeks' supply of "paste", which was not the same kind of paste from a syringe. I gave them a try and that was an expensive lesson.
    Thank you Valentina, that’s a valuable lesson learned there then ffs,
    I popped my head in your cbd grow diary the other day but distracted but I’ve got a little surprise to put in there later hopefully,
    Stay blessed
    Redz

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    This the only stuff I could find on pastes, salves and topicals but it's mostly how to make your own, which isn't that helpful in your situation.

You'll have to find out how the stuff you want to buy has been made, I assume?
    Thank you very much brother it’s much appreciated.
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

AND (24-11-18), CityDweller (25-11-18), gardro (24-11-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), ggotch (24-11-18), M_C (24-11-18), Valentina (24-11-18), WhIpLaSh (24-11-18)