Thread: Seedsman Indoor contest - Black Sugar, Jack Herer & a G13 Labs White Strawberry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Default Seedsman Indoor contest - Black Sugar, Jack Herer & a G13 Labs White Strawberry

Yeah, I know...31st December deadline but this is not an entry...just I have 3 spaces left to fill so as two of these are Seedsman stock (And the other came from Seedsman ) here we are

This will make 8 different strains on the go...hope I can keep up...

Was going to be Growers choice Brain Damage but a last minute change to White Strawberries happened

These are the strains...all going into 11ltrs of CannaBio running Bio Rhizo, Bio silicon, Vega, Flora & Boost with a weekly Biosys tea & molasses feed

Beans are germinating in a heated propagator...as are first pre watered 500ml pots...and 11ltr pots are filled and prewatered and in the big tent with the Cindys...helps with the RH too

Will get some pics and update when something happens...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-11-18), GasMan (02-12-18), Gaz (28-12-18), GEORGE (12-12-18), J Trich (26-11-18), lipnobody (30-11-18), riot (11-01-19), Valentina (25-11-18), WhIpLaSh (26-11-18)