Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Ironman.

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I can ban his IP!

?Sent from Thames Iron works?
    He will have vpn.....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (06-01-19), GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (06-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    He will have vpn.....
    It's TorVPN not ThorVPN pmsl

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Erby (06-01-19), Gaz (06-01-19), GEORGE (09-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19)

Macky Guest

It's TorVPN not ThorVPN pmsl

No, it's Thorvpn, people are just scared to use his name in vain

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (06-01-19), GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (06-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Proton vpn for cell phones . I have a proton mail account also . End to end encryption especially if all parties are using it .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Gaz (06-01-19), GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (09-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19), Valentina (09-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

What's your most expensive diy accident to date??

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    What's your most expensive diy accident to date??
    Without being too big headed, I can't recall any expensive accidents. Painful accidents maybe lol.

I live my life by the 5 P's, that usually gets me out of any shit before I start smelling lol.

I once was erecting a new 6 foot tall wire fence for my dear old Nan. The green mesh type fencing that comes on a roll like chick wire. You just unroll it from post to post, pinning it in and then you cut it with wire cutters when you get to the end.

Sounds simple, I was doing about 50ft run down one side and 30 ft along the back. In the back corner of the garden there was a huge shed, about 14ft square with a 2ft gap around the shed between the fence. My nan like to store her old planters down there.

Anyway, I got started at the house end and worked my way towards the shed. Unrolling and pinning to each post as I go. I got to the 2ft gap and realised it was a bit tight but didnt think anything of it.

I got past the first 2 posts and in to the corner of the garden, completely hidden by the shed. I like to do things well if I'm doing them so I was really working hard at getting a nice 90 degree bend in the corner. I folded it back, pushed it into the wooden fence post and reached down for my nail gun. I got the gun pulled the safety trigger back and fired a 2 inch galvanised staple straight throw my hand and in to the post ffs.

I was about 20 at the time and I've broken many bones but this was the worst pain is ever felt.

I obviously screamed like a baby and hoped my nan had heard me, she didn't! I'm not sure exactly how long I was stuck behind the shed (I think it was about 2 hours) with my hand stapled to a post but it felt like days.

After shouting like a wild banshee I realised I was on my own and had to get my hand off the post myself. I had no tools near enough to reach but I could see everything I needed just out side the shed.

I tried firing more staples out to use as a tool to get the other staple off the post, that didn't work and made me bleed even more.

I tried wobbling the post out of the ground but it was in so deep and wasn't moving an inch. After a while trying to free myself I started to think that I was never going to get out of this. I sat down with my left hand raised up above my head, not to stop the bleeding but because I was stapled half way up the 6ft post PMSL.

I continued to shout but nobody heard me. After what seemed like hours I decided to use the staple gun to fire staples at the window of the neighbour directly behind my nans house. After 25 odd staples pinged off there lean too conservatory, the old boy came out and was looking all over the place, he could hear me but couldn't find me.

Eventually he realised what was going on and ran round to my nans to help me out. My nan was asleep in front of the telly and I was white as a sheet and lost a pint of blood PMSL.

He passed me a flat head screw driver and a block of wood and I prized my self away. A bit of glue and a tetanus shot later and I was back finishing the fence at the end of the week lol.

I'd forgotten about that, you've bought a smile to my wife's face now PMSL.

Sent from Thames Iron works

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-19), MonsterEnergy (10-01-19), M_C (23-01-19), UpT0wn (10-01-19), WF420 (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

Without being too big headed, I can't recall any expensive accidents. Painful accidents maybe lol.

I live my life by the 5 P's, that usually gets me out of any shit before I start smelling lol.

I once was erecting a new 6 foot tall wire fence for my dear old Nan. The green mesh type fencing that comes on a roll like chick wire. You just unroll it from post to post, pinning it in and then you cut it with wire cutters when you get to the end.

Sounds simple, I was doing about 50ft run down one side and 30 ft along the back. In the back corner of the garden there was a huge shed, about 14ft square with a 2ft gap around the shed between the fence. My nan like to store her old planters down there.

Anyway, I got started at the house end and worked my way towards the shed. Unrolling and pinning to each post as I go. I got to the 2ft gap and realised it was a bit tight but didnt think anything of it.

I got past the first 2 posts and in to the corner of the garden, completely hidden by the shed. I like to do things well if I'm doing them so I was really working hard at getting a nice 90 degree bend in the corner. I folded it back, pushed it into the wooden fence post and reached down for my nail gun. I got the gun pulled the safety trigger back and fired a 2 inch galvanised staple straight throw my hand and in to the post ffs.

I was about 20 at the time and I've broken many bones but this was the worst pain is ever felt.

I obviously screamed like a baby and hoped my nan had heard me, she didn't! I'm not sure exactly how long I was stuck behind the shed (I think it was about 2 hours) with my hand stapled to a post but it felt like days.

After shouting like a wild banshee I realised I was on my own and had to get my hand off the post myself. I had no tools near enough to reach but I could see everything I needed just out side the shed.

I tried firing more staples out to use as a tool to get the other staple off the post, that didn't work and made me bleed even more.

I tried wobbling the post out of the ground but it was in so deep and wasn't moving an inch. After a while trying to free myself I started to think that I was never going to get out of this. I sat down with my left hand raised up above my head, not to stop the bleeding but because I was stapled half way up the 6ft post PMSL.

I continued to shout but nobody heard me. After what seemed like hours I decided to use the staple gun to fire staples at the window of the neighbour directly behind my nans house. After 25 odd staples pinged off there lean too conservatory, the old boy came out and was looking all over the place, he could hear me but couldn't find me.

Eventually he realised what was going on and ran round to my nans to help me out. My nan was asleep in front of the telly and I was white as a sheet and lost a pint of blood PMSL.

He passed me a flat head screw driver and a block of wood and I prized my self away. A bit of glue and a tetanus shot later and I was back finishing the fence at the end of the week lol.

I'd forgotten about that, you've bought a smile to my wife's face now PMSL.

Sent from Thames Iron works
    Which horror movie is that mate ?
    Omg, I would pass out probably and die there...
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

British green (09-01-19), GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (09-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

damnnn that could have been real expensive though lool,
    good job on getting the neighbours attention

reminds me of a bad joke,
    Jesus walks into a hotel and hands the inn-keeper 3 nails and asks, can you put me up for the night?

Thanks for the story, had me cringing though, shit must have been crazy sore

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (09-01-19), WF420 (09-01-19)

Macky Guest

weak, should have 127 hours that shit lmao

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (09-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Not for nothing but your wife is a sadist!
    Nightmare stuff, man. Trying to play Jesus in the backyard

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-19), Ironman (09-01-19), MonsterEnergy (09-01-19)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast