Thread: what is wrong with this 12 day old plant?

Thanks

Default what is wrong with this 12 day old plant?

these 2 young plants been growing in tent in these small cups past 12 days, they have been in with my other plants that are 31 days old, so I have been focusing on my 2 main plants the most so I probably haven't had them in the best environment, humidity has been lowering then what they should have, I have made a post about this before but I think I may have had/have thrips, on my main plants I noticed tiny holes with slight yellow around them, I made a post about it and a few people said to treat for them so I sprayed them all with neem oil and castle soap on Saturday left under normal light till they dried and put them back in tent, I have looked with a 25x magnifier and can't see anything on them (got a 90x in post) and have only given them water there whole lives, was gonna transfer them into a 15l pot like the rest of my plants when they got to day 16/17, I doubt it a nute issue as my main plants still having had any and then on day 3, only 1 of them looks terrible plant 2 has had those yellowing on its first 2 leaves since it sprouted so I aint really worried about that 1 as she looks ok for now but plant 1 just looks awful was thinking about just chucking her but gonna get a second opinion of here first haha
    plant 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181127_180349.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	368354
    plant 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181127_180326.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	368355

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), GEORGE (27-11-18)

Macky Guest

Yer mate, some thrips marks again.... you using the same soil as before? Plagron?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), GEORGE (27-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Yer mate, some thrips marks again.... you using the same soil as before? Plagron?
    using plant magic supreme organic that's what I'm using on my other 2, reckon I should just remove it, the other 2 main plants seem to be slowing down on the thrips damage haha but that 1 seemed to get really bad after I sprayed them

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-18)

Thanks

I still can't physically see anything can they be that small ? i got s 60x and a 90x coming tomorrow so I can have a better look tomorrow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-18)

Macky Guest

Stick with the treament mate, it hasnt been a week yet has it? itll take a couple of weeks for them all to fully die off because of eggs hatching and shit like that. Did you give the second treatment a few days after?

Be patient mate, they wont go over night. Once youve done the second treatment on the plant, you want to keep using the neem oil around your pots and base of the grow room to stop them coming back.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    I still can't physically see anything can they be that small ? i got s 60x and a 90x coming tomorrow so I can have a better look tomorrow
    Dumb insects but programmed for survival, sometime you wont see them mate they're too small, youll see the bigger ones but theyre probably dead from the first treatment of neem

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-18), ryan2293 (27-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Dumb insects but programmed for survival, sometime you wont see them mate they're too small, youll see the bigger ones but theyre probably dead from the first treatment of neem
    reckon I should keep them in or just chuck then and go again got 2 more seeds left then gonna order some new ones anyways??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-18)

Thanks

ok mate sound and done it 5 mins ago they sat under normal lights drying haha been 3 days since I last done it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-18)