Thread: I messed up...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Default I messed up...

Evening all, I’ve messed up royally...

So I’ve got this 7 week old plant, she’s a little small because I couldn’t repot her in time with the medium i wanted. So, I got some verve from BnQ... my plant was originally in coco, stupidly i didn’t realise the medium I was putting it into was different (very stoned at that point. So will putting coco with soil kill the plant because of the ph differences? TIA 🍁😝

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

G' (28-11-18), GEORGE (29-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Evening all, I’ve messed up royally...

So I’ve got this 7 week old plant, she’s a little small because I couldn’t repot her in time with the medium i wanted. So, I got some verve from BnQ... my plant was originally in coco, stupidly i didn’t realise the medium I was putting it into was different (very stoned at that point. So will putting coco with soil kill the plant because of the ph differences? TIA 🍁😝

Don't think so. People mix coco into soil all the time per my readings.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-11-18), G' (28-11-18), GEORGE (29-11-18), Itslittyofc (28-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post
    Don't think so. People mix coco into soil all the time per my readings.

Oh okay, that’s good news then... because these are some of the dankest smelling plants I’ve ever had, don’t really want to start all over again with one.
    They aren’t mixed, the first pot I put the seed in was all coco. Transplanted that into the soil, so the roots start in coco and end up in soil... it’s leaves are curling upwards but I haven’t fed it, only plain water when I repotted. I just assumed that was because the PH was off between the two mediums

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Oh okay, that’s good news then... because these are some of the dankest smelling plants I’ve ever had, don’t really want to start all over again with one.
    They aren’t mixed, the first pot I put the seed in was all coco. Transplanted that into the soil, so the roots start in coco and end up in soil... it’s leaves are curling upwards but I haven’t fed it, only plain water when I repotted. I just assumed that was because the PH was off between the two mediums

Well give it a good flush and then start with nutes. Remember that soil holds water and nutes and coco gets saturated and let's stuff pass through.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

G' (28-11-18), GEORGE (29-11-18), Itslittyofc (28-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post
    Well give it a good flush and then start with nutes. Remember that soil holds water and nutes and coco gets saturated and let's stuff pass through.

Thanks matey, will do that in the morning. Hopefully all will be good 🍁😋

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post: