Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you have a favourite grinder?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,801 Times in 7,934 Posts

I’m a picker, have many grinders, never use them. I like to pick the stems n shit out, also, grinders grind my shit too fine, I prefer picking my weed

'You're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane'
    John Lennon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Tyrionblue (01-12-18), Wags (01-12-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,641 Times in 1,151 Posts

I got myself a medium space case and it’s pretty good, picked it up at £20 of flea bay...

Only thing I hate is the kief scraper is a bloody triangle and makes itsooooo hard to scoop it up 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

British green (01-12-18), gardro (01-12-18), Tyrionblue (01-12-18), WhIpLaSh (01-12-18)

Thanks

Haven't smoked for a long time now but I always enjoyed picking my weed apart. If I did grind I used the first grinder I ever bought, from my first trip to the dam 16yrs ago. Its no good for sticky weed though

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Never rub another mans rhubarb

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

Tyrionblue (02-12-18), WhIpLaSh (01-12-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    I bought a crystal twist grinder about 15 years ago and it's still going strong. Still catches kief very well. I bought another one about 5 years ago and used it a few times before giving it away, it's shite even tho it's the same make? .
    It was 30 quid at the time and is probably one of my best ever investments haha

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk
    I've got one of those. Wish it was a big bigger tho. Now days I use plastic ones till they stick and squeak. Then try and scrape out was gummy bits into joints.

How long does it take for you to collect any decent amount through the mesh? I've never found there to be much worth getting excited about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2