Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

welcome on board mate ...PLENTY of knowlegable folk on here to help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

G' (01-12-18)

MrChedHead Guest

Default hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by kokok View Post
    Ok bro, I got them from a friend for nothing and set up my 400watt lube light, They where transplanted around 4-5 weeks ago and grew up perfect in normal soil from the super market, The soil is good soil the plants took well to the soil mate. But now there is one or two plants showing yellowish leaves, but the overall plant itself was and is looking perfect there is new growth from the plant in question and its starting to bud its blue cheese i have growing. So i am looking into maybe staring them of on a course of nutes, , i got a syringe full of nutes from a friend and its been in the press since, i am not sure how much nutes should i add to one point glass of water (that is what i give each plant when the soil is dry) one pint of water each, So any ideas on how the plant is showing yellow fan leaves.
    Its showing yellow fans cos i bet its hungry, spent whole life in tha pot an munched all the compost, depends what nutes you got really?? but we can gauge them if you dont know 🙈 soil ‘grow/bloom’ nutes ye lookin at 4ml/L max! So if you wana play it safe give them 2ml/L or in your ‘full’ pint glass 1ml, 568ml to a pint so you be golden...
    Last edited by MrChedHead; 01-12-18 at 12:26 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

G' (01-12-18), WF420 (01-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

If there's space in the pot you could add a bit more soil for some fresh nutes... tho wait for a 2nd opinion as they may be too old to benefit enough from that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

G' (03-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2