Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to start flushing?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

Default Time to start flushing?

Hi guys,

My jewellers loop isn't powerful enough to see the tri colours properly so I have something on order but wont come till next week.

Can you tell from the pics/hairs how close she is? I'm concerned I may be leaving the flushing too late...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6973.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	368491

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18), Jeff (02-12-18), redisiel (01-12-18)

Thanks

Mate

Looking good but you got time to wait for that loupe by the looks of things

Nice harvest coming your way

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

Erby (01-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), Jeff (02-12-18), redisiel (01-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

How far is she? Just wait for the loupe mate they got a couple week harvest window so I wouldn’t even worry
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Erby (01-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), Jeff (02-12-18), lipnobody (01-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Erby View Post
    Hi guys,

My jewellers loop isn't powerful enough to see the tri colours properly so I have something on order but wont come till next week.

Can you tell from the pics/hairs how close she is? I'm concerned I may be leaving the flushing too late...

Name:	IMG_6973.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	368491
    be sure to look under daylight not under your lamps
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Erby (01-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), Jeff (02-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks guys, that was good advice to look without the lamps on! Here's some pics:

Name:	IMG_6977.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	368493

Name:	IMG_6978.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	368494

Name:	IMG_6979.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	368495

Sadly I didn't keep a record of any significant dates so not entirely sure how far gone they are. Its been a long stint though, I let them veg for quite a long time. This is why Ive decided to do a diary for the next ladies

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18), Jeff (02-12-18)

Thanks

Also how long do you guys like to flush for?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

If ur in coco a week is good, if ur in soil 2 weeks of a flush is best I find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Erby (01-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), Jeff (02-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks man, Im in soil. From the pics do you thinkI should start now? Or wait till Wed for the microscope to be delivered to check the the tri's?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-18), Jeff (02-12-18)

Thanks

I don't think you backed off the food after they peaked. Browning the hairs a little prematurely, and slowing their uptake a little. I think if you put through quite a lot of feed, at around a third of what they have been getting, you may see further development.

Do you have meters? While compost can be a little hard to interpret, at this point I would flush till it's coming out around cf10 when fed with about 7. I reckon it's off the clock right now. Even if the food is organic, you don't want it passed 14 with exhausted medium, when your trying to chop soon.

Most organic grows are not what people think they are. They start off organic, but finish off almost hydro, using food that's organically sourced, but still more like a hydro grow than soil. People want to think they're feeding organisms that in turn break down the medium into food for the plant. In fact, they're feeding with plant food. Seeing instant results, but not figuring out what's happening. An organic grow needs huge containers to keep up with demand. So big, we just don't see them. So some re-posturing is required by most people, and a more hydro approach should be taken towards the end.

No lower than about cf7 though. Your trying to force them to use up residual stuff. They can't just live off that though. If you switch to just water, they will have such a poor diet they will likely just die. The plant pot can't be trusted to hold anything now. But keep an eye on what comes out, as an idea of what they are actually sat in.

It's all a big balancing act. Use the tools available to you, and in time you will notice patterns. Such as the runoff cf rocketing up after peak flower, where you must reduce it or pump the hairs full of so much food they die. You can't flush that sort of thing away.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendly_electrician For This Useful Post:

Erby (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by friendly_electrician View Post
    I don't think you backed off the food after they peaked. Browning the hairs a little prematurely, and slowing their uptake a little. I think if you put through quite a lot of feed, at around a third of what they have been getting, you may see further development.

Do you have meters? While compost can be a little hard to interpret, at this point I would flush till it's coming out around cf10 when fed with about 7. I reckon it's off the clock right now. Even if the food is organic, you don't want it passed 14 with exhausted medium, when your trying to chop soon.

Most organic grows are not what people think they are. They start off organic, but finish off almost hydro, using food that's organically sourced, but still more like a hydro grow than soil. People want to think they're feeding organisms that in turn break down the medium into food for the plant. In fact, they're feeding with plant food. Seeing instant results, but not figuring out what's happening. An organic grow needs huge containers to keep up with demand. So big, we just don't see them. So some re-posturing is required by most people, and a more hydro approach should be taken towards the end.

No lower than about cf7 though. Your trying to force them to use up residual stuff. They can't just live off that though. If you switch to just water, they will have such a poor diet they will likely just die. The plant pot can't be trusted to hold anything now. But keep an eye on what comes out, as an idea of what they are actually sat in.

It's all a big balancing act. Use the tools available to you, and in time you will notice patterns. Such as the runoff cf rocketing up after peak flower, where you must reduce it or pump the hairs full of so much food they die. You can't flush that sort of thing away.
    Some of this makes sense and some is absolute waffle mate.
    What hairs are getting pumped full of food?
    Why will they die if they get just water lol?
    And please explain more hydro than a soil grow! To start.
    Do you grow ORGANICALLY?
    Peace
    Redz

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Erby (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast