Thread: Cancer cases

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Default Cancer cases

Admins and mods, and everyone - apologies if this is in the wrong section or is inappropriate.

For a while - may be about 2 decades - I have started to notice that people I know, or ones that I hear about get diagnosed with cancer. They go through the conventional treatments, most recover. Lately there's been 3 that has me a bit more puzzled. 2 of the 3 have passed:

One is a youtuber - some brain cancer that was aggressive, prognosis was 1 year to 1.5 years, gone in about 6 months after diagnosis, 60-ish in age. He was previously a practising doctor, army veteran. Passed recently.
    The other is a army veteran, athlete, looks to be 40s - 50s, brain cancer, passed very recently.
    The 3 one is still alive, a young kid of just a year and a half, has stage IV brain cancer that has spread to spine and hip. From what I heard is going through chemo.

I might be joining the wrong dots. There might not have ever been any dots. But in my tiny world, to even see THREE people suffer or die of similar illnesses in just TWO weeks has really got me puzzled.

Last year we lost someone in the family to cancer, some sort that is in the abdominal cavity. 50-ish, non smoker, non drinker.
    A couple of years prior someone else in the family died of, again, some abdominal cancer. 60-ish, non smoker, non drinker.
    About a year before that, someone else also in the family also died of some abdominal cancer. 60-ish, non smoker, non drinker.

These people are not blood relatives. They are in-laws, partners. Of different races and lived all over the world.

Going back further in time, patients that I heard about mostly survive. WTAF has gone on that in about the past 5 years, that even with a social circle that is practically non-existent, that even I have seen or heard of medical treatments becoming insufficient?

This does not compute!

I don't want to veer off into talks about sprays in the skies or nuclear explosions or injections and all that. I mean, opinions are like a certain part of the anatomy that everyone has one. And frankly, be glad that you do have one and that it works. Seriously. Anyway.

This just makes no sense. How is it that society is getting sicker and sicker?

I don't know how well cannabis "helps", but if it gives back some quality of life to the sufferers, there is almost a higher (pun not intended) calling to grow.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), redisiel (02-12-18)

Macky Guest

Default Cancer cases

The shit in the food, the shit in the water, the shit in the air.... it’s not getting any better. Micro plastics in everything, toxic fumes breathed in everywhere we go. School kids nowadays are said to inhale way more than their “ daily allowance” of carbon monoxide on there way to school.

Sugar, obesity! The ease of access to shitty foods, that are all processed in some way or another.

People just eat nowadays to stop feeling hungry, instead of eating what is nutritionally good for you.

Fukushima, Chernobyl, hundred maybe even thousands of nuclear bombs tested.

Mercury in the fish.

And the fact the rich have been stealing from the lower classes and hoarding wealth for decades, social care is not at its best.

People seem to be more distracted by life too, so if they feel ill, more likely to ignore it for longer and get diagnosed later.
    Last edited by Macky; 02-12-18 at 01:51 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), redisiel (02-12-18), Valentina (02-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Macky - totally.

I saw an animation to illustrate the nuke experiments in the pacific. I have no words.

I hope this is allowed but here's the YT link. https://youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY

The thing with sugar is scary. My family went through poverty so we have a very strong "waste not want not" mentality. So when food, any food is available, we don't waste it. If it is sugary syrup, it becomes a treat. Screw disbetes! Don't waste food! (Yes, this really did happen.) And now it is everywhere. Have you seen "That Sugar Film"? Made by an Australian guy who ate lots of sugar over 4 weeks (?) and filmed the changes in his body and blood work. It has been available on Amazon Prime for some time.

You know that the fuel rods at Fukushima have not been found yet?

I wouldn't say that the Rich have been stealing from the lower classes exactly, but they have pitted us against each other, fight amongst ourselves and in that process, make them richer. I tried to study economics at school, didn't get very far and kinda thought "may be I had a science brain", whatever that is LOL. I am starting to think that somewhere in my subconscious I knew it was a bile of BS and that's why I flunked it.

Apologies if this a straying into political discussion.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), redisiel (02-12-18)