Thread: Help

Thanks

Default Help

Anyone have any idea what's going on here the bottom leaves on my one girl are discolored and crispy ish

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iwannatalktasampson For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (08-12-18), GEORGE (03-12-18), MonsterEnergy (02-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

rest of the plant looks fine, it's shaded so the plant might be stripping the food and it'll just drop off
    it's a guess with no info given,

those two look the same, T5 216w wasn't enough to get the light to the bottom so they yellowed and dropped off

again a visual guess

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (08-12-18), GEORGE (03-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18), WF420 (07-12-18)

Thanks

I suspect that the plant does not have enough nutrients and light. Start by changing the light or switch to another mode. In any case, you need to change something, because the whole girl can die. Write here what you did and what happened, I think this information will be useful for everyone. Thank you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayePotts For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (08-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

They look fine dude, just a Hot spot, they hit them every once in a while. JMO

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

AND (07-12-18), CityDweller (08-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    They look fine dude, just a Hot spot, they hit them every once in a while. JMO
    Maybe I don’t understand this much, but are you sure about that? What causes yellowing of leaves and their loss is Hot spot? Explain why you think so? It just seems to me that there are more objective reasons for yellowing and loss of leaves!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JayePotts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

I have this with more or less every grow,(i grow auto's) At some point towards the end of a grow the leaves will yellow naturally anyway as the buds/flowers suck out all the nitrogen and nutrients. But even earlier on i have this issue,i tried tinkering around and doing all-sorts to try and fix it and have found a feed of cal-mag usually stops it spreading. (but then,these days i use cal-mag to fix all my issues ) But seriously,unless it starts spreading majorly,i wouldnt worry about it too much,like others have said, probably a light or hotspot issue.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (08-12-18), GEORGE (08-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

What Kurdit said. ^^^ leave just either getting too much N, or it is using the N up it has. Nothing to worry about.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (08-12-18)