Thread: Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,908 Times

Default Any idea what's wrong?

Does anyone know what is wrong with these leaves. I re-potted 48hrs ago and watered them with about 1litre of water as they were pretty dry. The plant in question is about 2 inches taller than the other 2 i have and they aren't showing anything wrong. My light is a qb running at about 150w. I keep my light about 26 inches above them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Never rub another mans rhubarb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy75 View Post
    Does anyone know what is wrong with these leaves. I re-potted 48hrs ago and watered them with about 1litre of water as they were pretty dry. The plant in question is about 2 inches taller than the other 2 i have and they aren't showing anything wrong. My light is a qb running at about 150w. I keep my light about 26 inches above them.

They're a little stressed. Give them a day or 2

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (03-12-18), GEORGE (03-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Also they may be thirsty. Check the soil

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (03-12-18), GEORGE (03-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

99.9% sure thats overwatering . That soil looks drenched . And when the tips point down like that . Nitrogen overfeed . Slack on the nutes and water

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (03-12-18), GEORGE (03-12-18), Jeff (03-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

it's called 'the claw' for good reason - your either over feeding slightly or a fans pointed right at her,
    not all plants like/need the same amount of food - or if it's in a heavy fertilized soil it's too hot

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (03-12-18), GEORGE (03-12-18), Jeff (03-12-18), Trex (03-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys, the soil isn't drenched as the top few inches is pretty dry to be honest, the fan is sweeping across them so I'll move it up a bit, as for nutes I haven't fed them any since I started them apart from some root stim a couple of weeks ago. I suppose it could be the fresh soil as I've just re-potted them, it's old timers supreme.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-18), Jeff (03-12-18), Trex (03-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy75 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys, the soil isn't drenched as the top few inches is pretty dry to be honest, the fan is sweeping across them so I'll move it up a bit, as for nutes I haven't fed them any since I started them apart from some root stim a couple of weeks ago. I suppose it could be the fresh soil as I've just re-potted them, it's old timers supreme.

Sometimes highly fertilized soils will do it . Steady as she goes and it usually goes away . But definetly dont fertilize her .

Can u post pic of entire plants from the sides ? ? They look droopy also . It may be underwatering also . Its almost the same symptom. If lack of water . The e.c of soil can skyrocket and do the same .

Trick for waterin i use . If it take more the two dsys for it to need another watering . It may be too much . And vice versa . Its tricky at first but you get the hang of it fast

Last edited by Trex; 03-12-18 at 04:32 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-18), Jeff (03-12-18)

Thanks

Here's some side pics, the first pic is the one with the issue the other 2 don't seem as bad....yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Sometimes highly fertilized soils will do it . Steady as she goes and it usually goes away . But definetly dont fertilize her .

Can u post pic of entire plants from the sides ? ? They look droopy also . It may be underwatering also . Its almost the same symptom. If lack of water . The e.c of soil can skyrocket and do the same .

Trick for waterin i use . If it take more the two dsys for it to need another watering . It may be too much . And vice versa . Its tricky at first but you get the hang of it fast

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-18)