Thread: Never Ending Cheeese

Thanks

Default Never Ending Cheeese

iv had a tent full of cheese for easy a good ten weeks now ... iv harvested half of it.. but the other half is still covered in white hair springing up.. thing is the pistols are cloudy on some.. i wana get this chopped but not ruin it... should i just forget about the hairs .. their must be thc in the buds if its full of white milky pistols.. iv even tried only giving it 11 hours for a good week now
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

hotshot (03-12-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,839 Times in 3,578 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    iv had a tent full of cheese for easy a good ten weeks now ... iv harvested half of it.. but the other half is still covered in white hair springing up.. thing is the pistols are cloudy on some.. i wana get this chopped but not ruin it... should i just forget about the hairs .. their must be thc in the buds if its full of white milky pistols.. iv even tried only giving it 11 hours for a good week now
    Pics? .....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

hotshot (03-12-18)

Thanks

Okay iv been at this for 4 years so i no for a fact the pistols are white its just i usually wait till they seal but there not they still have hairs.. this pic aint the best to tell by555.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

hotshot (03-12-18)

Thanks

Good luck, cheese is my favourite

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel9119 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (03-12-18), thehulk (03-12-18)

Thanks

i thought every one was done with ched but i recently got in with some proper old fellas and its all they want

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

hotshot (03-12-18)