Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: need some help plants in week 6

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    hi mate, I was feeding about 1.5l every 3 days untill week 4 started then been 2l, they in 15l pots tho, havent given them alot of water over the past week as someone suggested it may have been thrips so I have been trying to let it dry out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    You mean 'watering' not 'feeding' here, yeah?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18), GEORGE (04-12-18), Trex (03-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    hi mate, I was feeding about 1.5l every 3 days untill week 4 started then been 2l, they in 15l pots tho, havent given them alot of water over the past week as someone suggested it may have been thrips so I have been trying to let it dry out

Youll need to water or the plant will suffer .

Neem oil foliar 1-2tbsp in warm water with 1tsp soft dishsoap spray plant over and under and top of the soil . Or pyrethrum .

Cayenne pepper spray also will work .

2tsp per cup of water with a clove of crushed garlic . Let sit overnight . Strain . Use like the neem oil spray

Kills the thrips on contact that cayenne pepper spray

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18), friendlygrower (08-12-18), GEORGE (04-12-18), ryan2293 (03-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Youll need to water or the plant will suffer .

Neem oil foliar 1-2tbsp in warm water with 1tsp soft dishsoap spray plant over and under and top of the soil . Or pyrethrum .

Cayenne pepper spray also will work .

2tsp per cup of water with a clove of crushed garlic . Let sit overnight . Strain . Use like the neem oil spray

Kills the thrips on contact that cayenne pepper spray

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    ok mate thanks will make that tomorrow and spray on Wednesday, isit ok to spray a plant that would be 5 days into flower at that time?? as I said been spraying with neem oil for past week but still seem to be getting shit like that on the leaves but mayne it's under watering like u said will get them some more water tomorrow morning, I have checked with a 90x loupe and haven't actually seen any physical bugs but I will try anything haha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18), GEORGE (04-12-18)

Thanks

yeah mate watering, not fed anything at all yet and as you said probs wont even need the grow

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18), GEORGE (04-12-18), Herbitual (04-12-18)

Thanks

Very green indeed. High levels of N suppress flowering. But N is very easy to wash away.

Perhaps wet them, wait half an hour, then wet again until about half of what you used has run out.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendly_electrician For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18), GEORGE (04-12-18)

Thanks

reckon that could be why they are so dark green? some of the fan leaves seem to almost have nute Burn (some tips going brown) but I havent added any nutes and only really come on a couple days before flowering really started

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18)

Thanks

Hey - have you considered flushing? Sounds like theres too many compounds in the plant?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emi_Rose For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18), ryan2293 (04-12-18)

Thanks

hi mate, havent thought to do it as they are in week 6 and have only started showing these nute Burn signs since flowering or maybe a day before flowering started, you think where the plant is in flower now it's nutrient needs are different and that why it's only just started to burn, I have not fed any nutes either by the way only what was in the soil and I'm using plant magic supreme organic ? gonna flush regardless when im home anyways

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

JMO I just think you haven't been putting enough water through so the soil is taking its time to get rid of the nutes in the dirt, in a 15 litre pot I had to put in 5 litres to get a desirable amount to trickle out and by the time flowering has started the soil had low amount of food in it I could introduce my bloom

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18)

Thanks

ahh really?? it does make total sense, we nearly half way through week 5 and the most I have given at 1 time is 2l which I have realised now is really not enough at all , I filtered 15l of water last night and have let it sit which I usally do, gonna use 5l on each and see how much run off I get

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-12-18), Greengrass (04-12-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast