Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: IDK What is going on with my girl now, can someone have a look and help out PLEASE!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

North England strain called Jack Frost hahaha , who nos

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Northern Alberta ?? Fawk dude give us some fawkin feedback jesus murphy 🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18)

Thanks

Lmfao guys...sorry I couldnt be on the rest of the day...its N. America, it is outside all day and i keep it in the closet at night so that absolutely no light gets in at all, there is literally no way for any light to touch it in there, it is uninterupted for 12 hours. Its a proper 12 sun and 12 pitch black. So dont know what else to do or say. Funny ish guys though, I do know that it pronably isn't getting enough phosphorus though, i need to get somemore, could pk deficiency have anything to do with this, like any of my issues

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18), Valentina (06-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    Lmfao guys...sorry I couldnt be on the rest of the day...its N. America, it is outside all day and i keep it in the closet at night so that absolutely no light gets in at all, there is literally no way for any light to touch it in there, it is uninterupted for 12 hours. Its a proper 12 sun and 12 pitch black. So dont know what else to do or say. Funny ish guys though, I do know that it pronably isn't getting enough phosphorus though, i need to get somemore, could pk deficiency have anything to do with this, like any of my issues
    How are your daytime temps, btw?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Not sure what to say. Is there a freak plant of the month comp?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18), Herbitual (05-12-18), jonasrenske (06-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18), Valentina (06-12-18)

Thanks

Please describe, in more detail, how did you grow your plant, what kind of soil, what did you fertilize, did you observe the pH level? If you are trying to change something, then immediately take a photo, we will follow the changes!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JayePotts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-18)

Thanks

Ok, daytime temps right now are ranging from about 67-80 degrees F outside....In my house at night it is a consistent 78

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-18)

Thanks

Well, I have another interesting turn of events again lol. That freak plant thing may well be a thing for me hah. So, after posting the pics and everything, I did realize that I saw a few weird bugs in my soil about 2 weeks ago, so I looked what kind they were and how to get rid of them naturally, which I did, it involved soaked my soil and roots in a tobacco juice which was supposed to kill those bugs. Well, it actually worked and killed the bugs, but that's when things went haywire with the plant causing the flowering to seemingly come to a halt, and go back into veg sprouting those weird single leaves. So Tuesday night after posting and thinking, I realized that I didn't do a single thing to the soil since doing that weird tobacco soak, So I flushed my plant. Starting midday yesterday, it starting growing kinda fast from the top with normal 5 finger leaves again, and all the spots(colas) on the entire plant literally looks like they are bursting with new healthy white hairs. Even though it's a small plant, there are literally like 30 colas, especially all compacted down the middle of the main stem, this thing is a mutant, I'm guessing that when it's done I will not be doing any real trimming or pruning, I'll just be drying out the ENTIRE plant as one giant bud, LMAO. We'll see, I'll post new pics after the weekend to give it some more time to get back on track, and also will be picking up some good blooming nutes tomorrow, so hopefully all together we can get this thing to completion.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-18), Jeff (06-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    Well, I have another interesting turn of events again lol. That freak plant thing may well be a thing for me hah. So, after posting the pics and everything, I did realize that I saw a few weird bugs in my soil about 2 weeks ago, so I looked what kind they were and how to get rid of them naturally, which I did, it involved soaked my soil and roots in a tobacco juice which was supposed to kill those bugs. Well, it actually worked and killed the bugs, but that's when things went haywire with the plant causing the flowering to seemingly come to a halt, and go back into veg sprouting those weird single leaves. So Tuesday night after posting and thinking, I realized that I didn't do a single thing to the soil since doing that weird tobacco soak, So I flushed my plant. Starting midday yesterday, it starting growing kinda fast from the top with normal 5 finger leaves again, and all the spots(colas) on the entire plant literally looks like they are bursting with new healthy white hairs. Even though it's a small plant, there are literally like 30 colas, especially all compacted down the middle of the main stem, this thing is a mutant, I'm guessing that when it's done I will not be doing any real trimming or pruning, I'll just be drying out the ENTIRE plant as one giant bud, LMAO. We'll see, I'll post new pics after the weekend to give it some more time to get back on track, and also will be picking up some good blooming nutes tomorrow, so hopefully all together we can get this thing to completion.
    Sounds like the chemicals in the tobacco caused a monster crop. Fascinating...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

Get out quick before it eats you :P
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-18)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast