Thread: Lighting Tech

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Gardro, I would love to see a Talk review on the Budmaster lamps. There are people here who know heck of a lot more than I do, like about wavelengths and Kelvins and colour temperatures and watts and such. And some 101 level info on the rise and fall of the blurple would be really good.

The Budmasters are a bit pricey to buy, but there's been no need for maintenance, no change of anything, no broken anything. It just works.

My one single lamp has been the rock of my grows. I know that blurple is going out of fashion, however, I have had it about 3 years now, with the past year or so being in constant use.

It has never missed a beat.

The lamp keeps my plants squat, which is great given my limited space. I am interested in getting a "G.O.D." lamp from them at some point, all for the blurple LEDs and solid reliability.
    I know they work and they work well, a friend on a different forum lightaddict used them . They do have a life expectancy tho val , after around two years of use the par readings drastically drop. But the continues to work and is still bright as hell. I'm sure they use the osram ssl80 diodes and say you can't find them in other lamps which is a lie . This is my first time using led lights to grow in around 20years of growing and I'm impressed with my lights from invisible sun and was a complete hps addict. I've watched many a led grow using older tech and never been impressed and neither have the users , reluctantly admitted this after switching back to hps or cdm lights

in a green and pleasant land

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-19), JB (25-01-19), MonsterEnergy (23-02-19), redisiel (23-02-19), Valentina (05-03-19)