Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: I've had spider mites

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,198
    Thanks
    3,786
    Thanked 5,391 Times in 1,899 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Use a old carbon filter on ya intake or a cheap one


    🇬🇧 🎉 happy new year 🎉🇬🇧
    Using a passive intake so ive got a carbon filter sheet taped over the top, leaves a little to be desired though 😂 think i need to redo it after this run

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-12-18), CityDweller (31-12-18), gardro (31-12-18), hotshot (01-01-19)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,198
    Thanks
    3,786
    Thanked 5,391 Times in 1,899 Posts

    Default

    When using the hotshot pest strips, how do you go about it? Do you just put the strip in the area until youre ready to go again or..? 🤔

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (01-01-19)

  5. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,402
    Thanks
    13,779
    Thanked 18,064 Times in 5,035 Posts

    Default

    I've seen spider mites running over the top of tights under the scope so they don't fit through

    Depends how opaque ya misses likes em though 😂




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (01-01-19), Valentina (31-12-18), WF420 (31-12-18)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,040
    Thanks
    22,821
    Thanked 10,793 Times in 2,995 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Is it the FDA that is run by industry lol

    All products are assumed safe until proven otherwise.

    EU is all products are dangerous until proven safe




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    The FDA makes them print on the label that it is dangerous stuff that should not be breathed by animals or pets.
    Effective if used correctly. No thought given to the environment at all.
    I have 5 carbon filters in total. 4 in main room and 1 in tent. Room is sealed. I would not put this outside in my garden or in my garage. They list this as appropriate use after telling you not to breathe it. Lol.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (01-01-19), WF420 (31-12-18)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,040
    Thanks
    22,821
    Thanked 10,793 Times in 2,995 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    When using the hotshot pest strips, how do you go about it? Do you just put the strip in the area until youre ready to go again or..? 🤔
    I clean the room. Put on protection. Hang 2 strips. Seal the room. Leave as long as possible. 2 weeks is great. Go back into room wearing protection. Put strips into quadruple ziplock bags. Turn on filters. Wipe the walls and floor with water and 10% bleach.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-12-18), gardro (31-12-18), hotshot (01-01-19), WF420 (31-12-18)

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,198
    Thanks
    3,786
    Thanked 5,391 Times in 1,899 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I've seen spider mites running over the top of tights under the scope so they don't fit through

    Depends how opaque ya misses likes em though 😂




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Maybe my best bet is to run some ducting into one of the unused openings with tights either side 🤔 can velco that flap thing down then!
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I clean the room. Put on protection. Hang 2 strips. Seal the room. Leave as long as possible. 2 weeks is great. Go back into room wearing protection. Put strips into quadruple ziplock bags. Turn on filters. Wipe the walls and floor with water and 10% bleach.
    Nasty stuff this then 😂😂 are the smoke bombs as effective do ya know? Scares me slightly that sleep directly under the tent and that level of precautions are needed!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (31-12-18), hotshot (01-01-19)

  13. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,402
    Thanks
    13,779
    Thanked 18,064 Times in 5,035 Posts

    Default

    Honestly mate don't use the shit

    The stuff goes into the walls and everything. You could be the unlucky one who is predisposed to irreversible nerve damage.

    Have you seen farmers that used sheep dips in the 80s and 90s?

    It's banned and illegal to sell in UK so those people on eBay are ignorant at best, criminal id say.









    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (31-12-18), hotshot (01-01-19), Valentina (31-12-18)

  15. #28

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,193
    Thanks
    47,648
    Thanked 45,575 Times in 12,111 Posts

    Default

    Another solution but more expensive and kills everything again is


    🇬🇧 🎉 happy new year 🎉🇬🇧

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-12-18), hotshot (01-01-19), WF420 (31-12-18)

  17. #29

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,198
    Thanks
    3,786
    Thanked 5,391 Times in 1,899 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Another solution but more expensive and kills everything again is


    🇬🇧 🎉 happy new year 🎉🇬🇧
    Now that looks fancy! Think im gonna use the smoke bombs after this grow and speak to the guys at onestop about the shield diffuser, if it doesnt go through the liquid silly quick it might be worth a try

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-12-18), hotshot (01-01-19)

  19. #30

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 30 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Just come across this thread had to put my 2 pence worth I had them last run was a pain in the arse as I'm sure a lot of ppl has had dealings with them pesky mites I just simply used a steamer pretty reasonably priced and just steamed pots inside of whole tent inside the inlet also another thing which I learned ALWAYS block inlet with some form of mesh make the mesh resemble the bottom of a 110 micron bag do they can't come through and I haven't had a issue since

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emberdream For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (01-01-19), WF420 (01-01-19)

  21. #31

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 30 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emberdream View Post
    Just come across this thread had to put my 2 pence worth I had them last run was a pain in the arse as I'm sure a lot of ppl has had dealings with them pesky mites I just simply used a steamer pretty reasonably priced and just steamed pots inside of whole tent inside the inlet also another thing which I learned ALWAYS block inlet with some form of mesh make the mesh resemble the bottom of a 110 micron bag do they can't come through and I haven't had a issue since
    *meant to put so

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK