Thread: Pot of gold: how the beauty industry fell for cannabis - The Guardian

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Default Pot of gold: how the beauty industry fell for cannabis - The Guardian

Pot of gold: how the beauty industry fell for cannabis The GuardianCBD oil is cropping up in an increasing number of high-end creams, oils and even mascaras – but not all derivatives of the plant are created equally.

More...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inky For This Useful Post:

Danky_Dankerson (06-12-18), GEORGE (05-12-18)

Thanks

I have been looking at buying some CBD creams/balms recently. Had heard they can be good for skin problems. Have found that this place (Link removed) has a Love CBD balm that has come highly recommended, also there is a Charlotte's Web one by the Stanley Brothers and well their reputation is impressive. The article you have shared has given me some things to think about so thanks for that. Now I need to see if the ingredients in these use hemp seed oil as well as CBD as it looks like a combo may be the best way to go.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danky_Dankerson For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-12-18)