Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Low stink outdoor high risk

Thanks

Default Low stink outdoor high risk

I need to do an outdoor grow on an apartment balcony. Very hot country, 40's during the day and 30's overnight and very high humidity. I need a recommendation for for a strain that I can keep under control, I only want a small plant 1 or 2 oz, most important is smell, the balcony is out off sight of any one in full sun but there are adjacent balconies and above and below. Hence I need a strain with the least possible smell. Can anyone recommend a strain they have tried with good yield and low odour? I proffer indicida, short flower and possibly auto as I wont have control over light period.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonny911 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), GEORGE (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

All u have to do is stay away from the skunks.... they are the ones in my experience that put off the undoubtably strong mj smell. Most strains will put out a smell, but in an open air exchange the smell is dispersed so quick u don?t need to worry about it. Especially with one or 2 small plants. I?d be more worried about a peeping Tom then smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), GEORGE (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    All u have to do is stay away from the skunks.... they are the ones in my experience that put off the undoubtably strong mj smell. Most strains will put out a smell, but in an open air exchange the smell is dispersed so quick u don?t need to worry about it. Especially with one or 2 small plants. I?d be more worried about a peeping Tom then smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm 28 floors up and our balconies are way set back from the edge of the buildings with a protruding dividing wall, only way anyone could see is from an helicopter or to climb over the safety barrier of their balcony to the edge and shimmy round the dividing wall which would be a suicide misson

Still not sure about the smell though, I know few houses where I used to live I could always walk past and stink it outside their houses, admittedly they could have had 100 plants inside.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonny911 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), GEORGE (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20), Priapus (05-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jonny911 View Post
    I'm 28 floors up and our balconies are way set back from the edge of the buildings with a protruding dividing wall, only way anyone could see is from an helicopter or to climb over the safety barrier of their balcony to the edge and shimmy round the dividing wall which would be a suicide misson

Still not sure about the smell though, I know few houses where I used to live I could always walk past and stink it outside their houses, admittedly they could have had 100 plants inside.

There are drones these days so if I were in that position I would look very seriously at any other ways that you can masquerade it or camouflage it. They all stink when they flower, but skunks and cheeses would probably the ones I would avoid. As far as I know Black Domina has no skunk in its heritage, so that could be a start. All the best with your little project.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), Erby (10-12-18), GEORGE (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jonny911 View Post
    I need to do an outdoor grow on an apartment balcony. Very hot country, 40's during the day and 30's overnight and very high humidity. I need a recommendation for for a strain that I can keep under control, I only want a small plant 1 or 2 oz, most important is smell, the balcony is out off sight of any one in full sun but there are adjacent balconies and above and below. Hence I need a strain with the least possible smell. Can anyone recommend a strain they have tried with good yield and low odour? I proffer indicida, short flower and possibly auto as I wont have control over light period.

Thanks

Also go with an auto flower. Fast growing, not a huge yield. Put a fan out perhaps? There are fruity smelling strains.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), GEORGE (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20), Priapus (10-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

I googled it. Top 2 low odor strains are northern lights and blue mystic. Both are great smokes.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), Erby (10-12-18), GEORGE (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20), Priapus (10-12-18), UpT0wn (10-12-18), Valentina (12-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    There are drones these days so if I were in that position I would look very seriously at any other ways that you can masquerade it or camouflage it. They all stink when they flower, but skunks and cheeses would probably the ones I would avoid. As far as I know Black Domina has no skunk in its heritage, so that could be a start. All the best with your little project.
    ducksfoot, doesnt look anything like a canna plant smells fruity n not a bad yeilder outdoors, nbody would be any wiser
    dutch passion stock em
    Last edited by lipnobody; 09-12-18 at 11:08 PM.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), Erby (10-12-18), GEORGE (10-12-18), ggotch (10-12-18), Jeff (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20), Priapus (10-12-18), Valentina (12-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

I have of yet to find a strain that didn't stink, but I think Northern Lights has less smell than any strain I have ever grown. I have had a few strain also, that smell like bubble gum. Black Domina from MSNL smell like bubble gume
    Last edited by GEORGE; 10-12-18 at 03:39 PM.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), Jeff (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20), Priapus (10-12-18), UpT0wn (10-12-18), Valentina (12-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I googled it. Top 2 low odor strains are northern lights and blue mystic. Both are great smokes.

Definitely agree with Jeff. Dutch Passion have an strain (Auto Duck) that has mutant leaves so hardly looks like cannabis. Might be worth checking out. No experience with it myself though.

Id be growing companion plants as well. Loads of good info on Royal Queen Seeds website. Youll get loads of benefits like IPM and theyll help hide the smell too
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), GEORGE (10-12-18), Jeff (10-12-18), lipnobody (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20), Priapus (10-12-18), Valentina (12-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    ducksfoot, doesnt look anything like a canna plant smells fruity n not a bad yeilder outdoors, nbody would be any wiser
    dutch passion stock em
    Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wn View Post
    Definitely agree with Jeff. Dutch Passion have an strain (Auto Duck) that has mutant leaves so hardly looks like cannabis. Might be worth checking out. No experience with it myself though.
    clean your glasses uptown

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (05-02-20), GEORGE (10-12-18), Mac (04-05-20), Priapus (10-12-18), Valentina (05-02-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast