Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: Shit, electricity check, Tuesday.....

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,970
    Thanks
    10,504
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 7,922 Posts

    Default Shit, electricity check, Tuesday.....

    So, electric man phoned today, asked if he can come do the safety check around the house.

    This check will include checking EVERY plug socket in the house, and maybe, but not sure, my bathroom extractor in the loft.

    I have 2 tents set up in a room on the top floor( I have three floors in my house)

    In one tent, I have four plants, that are just a few weeks old. In my second tent, I have three blue dream, and one cbd shark, that are HEAVY into flower, and looking at about two weeks left.... haven?t checked trichs, just guessing by the looking of them.

    The guy is coming out on Tuesday afternoon.

    My plan, so far, is to move my small plants, into the loft, into a 60cm grow tent, and it?s side, and covered over. That way, if he goes into the loft, he won?t see the tent, and those plants will be fine.

    My concern is the big girls. No matter what I do here, it?s gonna stink. I can?t set the tents up anywhere else in the house, as they?ll be seen any way. The plants have to be chopped, or put out side of the house.....

    All houses on my street are side to side terraced houses, and everyone has their living room on the second floor, so they all see easily what everyone is doing outside, I can?t risk taking them out of the house, front or back garden.

    They are really tall! ( got thrips in veg, and left it a week longer than I should have to make sure they had gone before flip) so cant stash them anywhere in the house either.

    I?m feeling like my only option is to chop them early. As any stress at this stage is gonna hermie them any way. Can?t put them in bags, as they will sweat, and in the cold, I?ll get rot or mould for sure.

    I?m babbling now, but really, wtf am I supposed to do about these big girls man! Be a shame to chop them at this stage, another week would have been nice atleast.

    And, if I do chop them, there will be no electricity in my house for around 2 hours whilst he does the checks, that?s gonna stink, trust me, these girls mmmmmmmm smell fucking strong!

    So if you?re still awake after that long ass story, hit me up with some guidance man, wtf would you do?



    'You're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane'
    John Lennon

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    British green (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Innerself (06-12-18), justintimeshepard (Yesterday), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    2,644
    Thanked 2,051 Times in 753 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    So, electric man phoned today, asked if he can come do the safety check around the house.

    This check will include checking EVERY plug socket in the house, and maybe, but not sure, my bathroom extractor in the loft.

    I have 2 tents set up in a room on the top floor( I have three floors in my house)

    In one tent, I have four plants, that are just a few weeks old. In my second tent, I have three blue dream, and one cbd shark, that are HEAVY into flower, and looking at about two weeks left.... haven?t checked trichs, just guessing by the looking of them.

    The guy is coming out on Tuesday afternoon.

    My plan, so far, is to move my small plants, into the loft, into a 60cm grow tent, and it?s side, and covered over. That way, if he goes into the loft, he won?t see the tent, and those plants will be fine.

    My concern is the big girls. No matter what I do here, it?s gonna stink. I can?t set the tents up anywhere else in the house, as they?ll be seen any way. The plants have to be chopped, or put out side of the house.....

    All houses on my street are side to side terraced houses, and everyone has their living room on the second floor, so they all see easily what everyone is doing outside, I can?t risk taking them out of the house, front or back garden.

    They are really tall! ( got thrips in veg, and left it a week longer than I should have to make sure they had gone before flip) so cant stash them anywhere in the house either.

    I?m feeling like my only option is to chop them early. As any stress at this stage is gonna hermie them any way. Can?t put them in bags, as they will sweat, and in the cold, I?ll get rot or mould for sure.

    I?m babbling now, but really, wtf am I supposed to do about these big girls man! Be a shame to chop them at this stage, another week would have been nice atleast.

    And, if I do chop them, there will be no electricity in my house for around 2 hours whilst he does the checks, that?s gonna stink, trust me, these girls mmmmmmmm smell fucking strong!

    So if you?re still awake after that long ass story, hit me up with some guidance man, wtf would you do?
    Bummer dude , no outside hut etc you could utilise for the time he?s there ?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18), Macky (06-12-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,970
    Thanks
    10,504
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 7,922 Posts

    Default Shit, electricity check, Tuesday.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Bummer dude , no outside hut etc you could utilise for the time he?s there ?
    Sheds at the end of the small garden, them sitting in there with no extraction will stink out the street

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    2,644
    Thanked 2,051 Times in 753 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Sheds at the end of the small garden, them sitting in there with no extraction will stink out the street
    Damn , that?s shit mate. Temporary power setup in there by way of a small gennie extreme but could get your extraction working at least .... I?m wasted dude so minds on OT

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,839
    Thanks
    45,997
    Thanked 43,700 Times in 11,769 Posts

    Default

    How early is early Macky ?


    from a green and pleasant land

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18), Macky (06-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    1,644
    Thanked 2,856 Times in 772 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    So, electric man phoned today, asked if he can come do the safety check around the house.

    This check will include checking EVERY plug socket in the house, and maybe, but not sure, my bathroom extractor in the loft.

    I have 2 tents set up in a room on the top floor( I have three floors in my house)

    In one tent, I have four plants, that are just a few weeks old. In my second tent, I have three blue dream, and one cbd shark, that are HEAVY into flower, and looking at about two weeks left.... haven?t checked trichs, just guessing by the looking of them.

    The guy is coming out on Tuesday afternoon.

    My plan, so far, is to move my small plants, into the loft, into a 60cm grow tent, and it?s side, and covered over. That way, if he goes into the loft, he won?t see the tent, and those plants will be fine.

    My concern is the big girls. No matter what I do here, it?s gonna stink. I can?t set the tents up anywhere else in the house, as they?ll be seen any way. The plants have to be chopped, or put out side of the house.....

    All houses on my street are side to side terraced houses, and everyone has their living room on the second floor, so they all see easily what everyone is doing outside, I can?t risk taking them out of the house, front or back garden.

    They are really tall! ( got thrips in veg, and left it a week longer than I should have to make sure they had gone before flip) so cant stash them anywhere in the house either.

    I?m feeling like my only option is to chop them early. As any stress at this stage is gonna hermie them any way. Can?t put them in bags, as they will sweat, and in the cold, I?ll get rot or mould for sure.

    I?m babbling now, but really, wtf am I supposed to do about these big girls man! Be a shame to chop them at this stage, another week would have been nice atleast.

    And, if I do chop them, there will be no electricity in my house for around 2 hours whilst he does the checks, that?s gonna stink, trust me, these girls mmmmmmmm smell fucking strong!

    So if you?re still awake after that long ass story, hit me up with some guidance man, wtf would you do?
    Cover them up with black plastic garbage bags or plastic wrap. Gaffer tape the bags to the pots and get a good seal. Do a test run right this very second. Now, I say, now. Schnell!!!!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,549
    Thanks
    11,499
    Thanked 14,270 Times in 4,172 Posts

    Default

    This is exactly why I have a hybrid inverter powering the grow.




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,970
    Thanks
    10,504
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 7,922 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    How early is early Macky ?


    from a green and pleasant land
    I?d be sort of comfortable chopping them now, but would have preferred two more weeks..... now I?m in the fucking dog house! Wtf

    Cheers love, like I?m not stressed to fuck and find it shit I have to chop my plants down and move all my shit, she?s going on like it my fucking fault. Brilliant!

    Told, her if she is gonna freak out like this over a little bit of heat I ain?t putting the tents back up! Stupidness!

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (06-12-18), Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18), WF420 (06-12-18)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,970
    Thanks
    10,504
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 7,922 Posts

    Default

    Chopping them tonight. Hang them and dry as much as possible before Tuesday, stick them in jar for the couple hours he is here and get them back out again I think is my best option.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (06-12-18), Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), M_C (06-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    42,744
    Thanks
    105,302
    Thanked 103,979 Times in 32,956 Posts

    Default

    If you can chop, then chop... problem solved

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    gardro (06-12-18), Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Macky (06-12-18), Trex (06-12-18)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    962
    Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,062 Posts

    Default

    I'd call back and ask to reschedule for a couple weeks time before doing anything. Could say you're off looking after a sick relative or on business or something. If not, good luck with the chop mate

  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

    Cantona (08-12-18), gardro (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Kurdt (06-12-18), Macky (06-12-18), redisiel (06-12-18), toblue (08-12-18), Trex (06-12-18), UpT0wn (06-12-18)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    2,644
    Thanked 2,051 Times in 753 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Chopping them tonight. Hang them and dry as much as possible before Tuesday, stick them in jar for the couple hours he is here and get them back out again I think is my best option.
    I saw things last night at a very substantial legal grow that blew my mind ...

    Chopped dried n on the shelf in the shop after 14 days, no dark drying just hung whilst the rest of the room was lit up light a UFO , 6kw of power ffs

    Good luck dude

    Mon the chop

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    gardro (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,549
    Thanks
    11,499
    Thanked 14,270 Times in 4,172 Posts

    Default

    Can't you rig up a fan and carbon filter In the shed just for a couple of hours. No heat no light?

    Cheap inverter and a car battery. Job done






    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18), Macky (06-12-18), MrChedHead (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,970
    Thanks
    10,504
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 7,922 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Can't you rig up a fan and carbon filter In the shed just for a couple of hours. No heat no light?

    Cheap inverter and a car battery. Job done






    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Good plan, but my neighbours will see it, and hear it, outside is not an option.

    Mon the chop!! Lmao! Bastard, something, always ALWAYS goes wrong some where.

    Look on the bright side! Wednesday I can pop some new beans lmao

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    gardro (06-12-18), Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    355
    Thanks
    710
    Thanked 939 Times in 343 Posts

    Default

    Sorry to hear that mate,think its all our nightmare....If it was me, i'd tell them fkn anything to get it re-scheduled to a date more convenient. Anyways, best of luck!

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Macky (06-12-18)

  31. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,970
    Thanks
    10,504
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 7,922 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate,think its all our nightmare....If it was me, i'd tell them fkn anything to get it re-scheduled to a date more convenient. Anyways, best of luck!
    I don?t like shit like that man, can lead to suspicion. This is when I wish I owned my own house lol.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (07-12-18)

  33. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,970
    Thanks
    10,504
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 7,922 Posts

    Default

    But shit, but not the end of the world, got p,entry more beans to choose from, the weed isn?t gonna be shit, it?s done enough, and I?ve got my autos finishing in about eight weeks too, so it?s just a bit shit, not a lot shit! If this was 2 weeks ago, screw-in! But it?s all good man, this is how it is until we legalise

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Kurdt (06-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  35. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,549
    Thanks
    11,499
    Thanked 14,270 Times in 4,172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Good plan, but my neighbours will see it, and hear it, outside is not an option.

    Mon the chop!! Lmao! Bastard, something, always ALWAYS goes wrong some where.

    Look on the bright side! Wednesday I can pop some new beans lmao
    Ok bud hope they're cloudy already.

    At least it's got people thinking about what if / next time




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

  37. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,548
    Thanks
    24,027
    Thanked 16,822 Times in 4,531 Posts

    Default

    Lol my little chest of draws aint looking so daft now

    Joking aside bummer you gotta chop mate but saftey first and foremost hey
    Mephisto Genetics Sour Livers - mentored by BB

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-mentored-grow

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    gardro (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), Macky (06-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18), UpT0wn (06-12-18)

  39. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,549
    Thanks
    11,499
    Thanked 14,270 Times in 4,172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Lol my little chest of draws aint looking so daft now

    Joking aside bummer you gotta chop mate but saftey first and foremost hey
    Lol those really stinky chest of drawers right




    Current diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (06-12-18), hotshot (07-12-18), lipnobody (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK