Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit, electricity check, Tuesday.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Macky Guest

Default Shit, electricity check, Tuesday.....

So, electric man phoned today, asked if he can come do the safety check around the house.

This check will include checking EVERY plug socket in the house, and maybe, but not sure, my bathroom extractor in the loft.

I have 2 tents set up in a room on the top floor( I have three floors in my house)

In one tent, I have four plants, that are just a few weeks old. In my second tent, I have three blue dream, and one cbd shark, that are HEAVY into flower, and looking at about two weeks left.... haven?t checked trichs, just guessing by the looking of them.

The guy is coming out on Tuesday afternoon.

My plan, so far, is to move my small plants, into the loft, into a 60cm grow tent, and it?s side, and covered over. That way, if he goes into the loft, he won?t see the tent, and those plants will be fine.

My concern is the big girls. No matter what I do here, it?s gonna stink. I can?t set the tents up anywhere else in the house, as they?ll be seen any way. The plants have to be chopped, or put out side of the house.....

All houses on my street are side to side terraced houses, and everyone has their living room on the second floor, so they all see easily what everyone is doing outside, I can?t risk taking them out of the house, front or back garden.

They are really tall! ( got thrips in veg, and left it a week longer than I should have to make sure they had gone before flip) so cant stash them anywhere in the house either.

I?m feeling like my only option is to chop them early. As any stress at this stage is gonna hermie them any way. Can?t put them in bags, as they will sweat, and in the cold, I?ll get rot or mould for sure.

I?m babbling now, but really, wtf am I supposed to do about these big girls man! Be a shame to chop them at this stage, another week would have been nice atleast.

And, if I do chop them, there will be no electricity in my house for around 2 hours whilst he does the checks, that?s gonna stink, trust me, these girls mmmmmmmm smell fucking strong!

So if you?re still awake after that long ass story, hit me up with some guidance man, wtf would you do?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

British green (06-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), Greengrass (06-12-18), justintimeshepard (09-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    So, electric man phoned today, asked if he can come do the safety check around the house.

This check will include checking EVERY plug socket in the house, and maybe, but not sure, my bathroom extractor in the loft.

I have 2 tents set up in a room on the top floor( I have three floors in my house)

In one tent, I have four plants, that are just a few weeks old. In my second tent, I have three blue dream, and one cbd shark, that are HEAVY into flower, and looking at about two weeks left.... haven?t checked trichs, just guessing by the looking of them.

My plan, so far, is to move my small plants, into the loft, into a 60cm grow tent, and it?s side, and covered over. That way, if he goes into the loft, he won?t see the tent, and those plants will be fine.

My concern is the big girls. No matter what I do here, it?s gonna stink. I can?t set the tents up anywhere else in the house, as they?ll be seen any way. The plants have to be chopped, or put out side of the house.....

All houses on my street are side to side terraced houses, and everyone has their living room on the second floor, so they all see easily what everyone is doing outside, I can?t risk taking them out of the house, front or back garden.

They are really tall! ( got thrips in veg, and left it a week longer than I should have to make sure they had gone before flip) so cant stash them anywhere in the house either.

I?m feeling like my only option is to chop them early. As any stress at this stage is gonna hermie them any way. Can?t put them in bags, as they will sweat, and in the cold, I?ll get rot or mould for sure.

I?m babbling now, but really, wtf am I supposed to do about these big girls man! Be a shame to chop them at this stage, another week would have been nice atleast.

And, if I do chop them, there will be no electricity in my house for around 2 hours whilst he does the checks, that?s gonna stink, trust me, these girls mmmmmmmm smell fucking strong!

So if you?re still awake after that long ass story, hit me up with some guidance man, wtf would you do?
    Bummer dude , no outside hut etc you could utilise for the time he?s there ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-12-18)

Macky Guest

Default Shit, electricity check, Tuesday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Bummer dude , no outside hut etc you could utilise for the time he?s there ?
    Sheds at the end of the small garden, them sitting in there with no extraction will stink out the street

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

Thanks

Sheds at the end of the small garden, them sitting in there with no extraction will stink out the street
    Damn , that?s shit mate. Temporary power setup in there by way of a small gennie extreme but could get your extraction working at least .... I?m wasted dude so minds on OT

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

How early is early Macky ?

from a green and pleasant land

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    How early is early Macky ?

from a green and pleasant land
    I?d be sort of comfortable chopping them now, but would have preferred two more weeks..... now I?m in the fucking dog house! Wtf

Cheers love, like I?m not stressed to fuck and find it shit I have to chop my plants down and move all my shit, she?s going on like it my fucking fault. Brilliant!

Told, her if she is gonna freak out like this over a little bit of heat I ain?t putting the tents back up! Stupidness!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (06-12-18), Gaz (06-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), Priapus (07-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18), WF420 (06-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Cover them up with black plastic garbage bags or plastic wrap. Gaffer tape the bags to the pots and get a good seal. Do a test run right this very second. Now, I say, now. Schnell!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

This is exactly why I have a hybrid inverter powering the grow.

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Chopping them tonight. Hang them and dry as much as possible before Tuesday, stick them in jar for the couple hours he is here and get them back out again I think is my best option.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (06-12-18), Gaz (06-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), M_C (06-12-18), Subterranean Man (06-12-18)

Thanks

Chopping them tonight. Hang them and dry as much as possible before Tuesday, stick them in jar for the couple hours he is here and get them back out again I think is my best option.
    I saw things last night at a very substantial legal grow that blew my mind ...

Chopped dried n on the shelf in the shop after 14 days, no dark drying just hung whilst the rest of the room was lit up light a UFO , 6kw of power ffs

Good luck dude

Mon the chop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

gardro (06-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast