Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Shit, electricity check, Tuesday.....

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Hope you get sorted mate
    Just procedure mate, plus, once its out the way, i know they aint coming for a few years, and thats perfect, as i can build my raised bed now lmao!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (06-12-18), Jeff (06-12-18), lipnobody (07-12-18), UpT0wn (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

if its housing ex, just reschedule, your not able to accommodate a sparky cause youve other shite to be doing, they will just mark ya down to be seen again in the new year most likely.
    just dont be seen too much for aweek or so, not hard it coming up to christmas
    look at how many times they say they will come out to fix something but it never seems to happen for weeks on end!
    they have far too many to be worrying about just the one! chill yer tits n reschedule it amigo
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

AND (07-12-18), Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), Jeff (07-12-18), WF420 (10-12-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    if its housing ex, just reschedule, your not able to accommodate a sparky cause youve other shite to be doing, they will just mark ya down to be seen again in the new year most likely.
    just dont be seen too much for aweek or so, not hard it coming up to christmas
    look at how many times they say they will come out to fix something but it never seems to happen for weeks on end!
    they have far too many to be worrying about just the one! chill yer tits n reschedule it amigo
    Checked the trichs last night and it was far more ready than I expected. All milky, other than a few clears, it?s done, I do like some ambers, but they should come as it dries a little, but atleast they?re milky. Shits hangin in the tent, it?s all down to the Mrs to take care of now lol.

Now I?ve got a few days to move everything into the loft, and on Tuesdays morning I?ll move what?s hanging and the four youngens in to the loft.

Can hand the buds in cardboard boxes sealed with duct tape for the time he will be here, the smell should be kept down by that. It?s all goooooood.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (07-12-18), Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), lipnobody (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,677 Times

This is why I'm so lucky to have a private landlord that is perfect! Only time we see them is when something goes wrong (heating, jamming door etc)

But definitely something to think about in case they need to see the property asap! Pc case so far will be easy just pick it up n hide until it's done.

Got me thinking about my planned loft future groom though

Sent from SPACE using LASERS
    Checkout my current grow - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rip-light-auto

RQS Kush auto, bridgelux pc case grow box

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Motion For This Useful Post:

AND (07-12-18), Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Motion View Post
    This is why I'm so lucky to have a private landlord that is perfect! Only time we see them is when something goes wrong (heating, jamming door etc)

But definitely something to think about in case they need to see the property asap! Pc case so far will be easy just pick it up n hide until it's done.

Got me thinking about my planned loft future groom though

These things need checking from time to time, you wanna pick a time when there isn?t a crop on and get the land lord out to do the checks, so you know there won?t be any surprise visits

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), Mr_Motion (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,677 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    These things need checking from time to time, you wanna pick a time when there isn?t a crop on and get the land lord out to do the checks, so you know there won?t be any surprise visits
    Yeah it's a contract renewed each year so as long as I start right after each new tenancy agreement I 'should' get 12 months hassle free, and with a little one we ain't moving anytime soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Motion For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Checked the trichs last night and it was far more ready than I expected. All milky, other than a few clears, it?s done, I do like some ambers, but they should come as it dries a little, but atleast they?re milky. Shits hangin in the tent, it?s all down to the Mrs to take care of now lol.

Now I?ve got a few days to move everything into the loft, and on Tuesdays morning I?ll move what?s hanging and the four youngens in to the loft.

Can hand the buds in cardboard boxes sealed with duct tape for the time he will be here, the smell should be kept down by that. It?s all goooooood.
    thanking feck, nothing worse than a whole heap of cured paranoia buds!!!
    get some insense burning, some of those xmas sented candles n fry up some potatoes before the inspection should mask any smells, dont forget to have a box of celebrations n biccys for the sparky to munch on n a cuppa tae job will be done before ya know it n then you can pop the new beans in

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    thanking feck, nothing worse than a whole heap of cured paranoia buds!!!
    get some insense burning, some of those xmas sented candles n fry up some potatoes before the inspection should mask any smells, dont forget to have a box of celebrations n biccys for the sparky to munch on n a cuppa tae job will be done before ya know it n then you can pop the new beans in
    On it mate! Nothing wrong with having a small bag of weed out, in my room, with a half smoked spliff in the ashtray Cant hide the smell, but covering it with weed, will work. finger crossed he is a smoker too and we can blaze on with him and qwe will all be more chilled then!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), lipnobody (07-12-18), UpT0wn (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Go rent you a truck, for a day, and put them, in there. Problem solve. haha

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), Trex (08-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Go rent you a truck, for a day, and put them, in there. Problem solve. haha
    not the first time ive seen that recomeneded lol
    uhaul usmoke ubaked

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post: