Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How is my girl doing? Bud yet?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mel9119 View Post
    "Now the thing is, going back to Bio bizz nutes, they are a 2 part nutrient system that consists of grow and bloom components, the grow contains mainly N and the micro elements and the bloom contains mainly PK & molasses, these nutes are meant to be used in conjunction with each other in the bloom phase so you maintain your micros throughout flowering" ...... She is overfed maybe with N poisoning and I have jar of black strap mollases so do I really need the bloom food?? Plus I've already paid and ordered it so to f-ing late now :l .....
    You will still need the bloom. The plant will bounce back from overfeeding, but after that it still needs food so it can convert it into big juicy buds.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18)

Thanks

Okay understood... And as for feeding her do I follow the bottle or what, is it every watering?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel9119 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18)

Thanks

Attachment 368671Attachment 368672 is this normal starting pop up around the leaves that yellow mark? Just turned her light on and soil was bone dry so given her small bottle and half of water... Now at point not risking wanting doing "over" anything
    What about these??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel9119 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Sadly no I only discovered this site about month ago and still learning how to navigate much less be able to whole dairy but will be doing a dairy on next grow from start to finish
    doesnt matter what stage your at now, it gives us the info needed to help you without having to guess/scroll thu your post/ ask you everytime! n keeps it all in the one place so you can come back after n read thu the mistakes n how you fixed them, ya might not get alot of comments but its great to have a background history.

ill leave ya in the hands of priapus n others

n i suggest you grab a mug of tae n read thu the stickys. the answers you seek are there
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18), Priapus (23-12-18)

Thanks

looking good

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swervin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3