Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: PH when watering

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hashhound View Post
    What you adjusting with and what nutes do you use CD?
    Changes all the time mate. I have been having difficulty finding solid ground. My current grow is RH water brewed into a full range tea with added Epsom every watering just diluted to different strengths. I am using fresh squeezed lemon to lower it to 6.5 since my soil mix appears to rise over time.

Last few grows were Botanicare pure blend(all except sweet). Salt based root synthetic feeding derived from natural sources. This works perfectly for me. I PH up or Down with this line depending on the mix. I use their brand PH up and down.

Before that was canna bio. No PH adjusting. Failed.... ph balanced and grew nice plants. I uses the earth juice PH up and Down to get Canna bio to work for me.

Before that was earth juice full line. Used their brand PH up and Down depending on the mix. Worked great. Amazing results. Not sure now why I decided to try something else. Maybe it was the 10 expensive bottles? Canna bio cost more for 4 bottles so if that was my plan it was a total loss. Lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18), Hashhound (14-12-18)

Thanks

Bloody hell you get about lol! Seems like you know what works for you and have options. Guess I'll need to try a few things see how I get on, contemplating giving advanced nutrients a whirl.
    Live from the dog house

2nd grow 1st diary White Widow Auto - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070731446

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-12-18), Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18)

Thanks

Bloody hell you get about lol! Seems like you know what works for you and have options. Guess I'll need to try a few things see how I get on, contemplating giving advanced nutrients a whirl.
    There is a pattern though... ph balancing fixed all nute lines for me except when pot was too small.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18), Hashhound (14-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Haha I love it, still pissing About with ph in soi,
    A properly built soil will never need adjusting the microbes are buffers and all the acid is killing your buffers and not only that the things that bring out the true flavours and potential in your ladies!
    It’s like I’m watching a dog chase it’s tail Pmsl
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-12-18), Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18), Hashhound (14-12-18), MR B-loom (14-12-18), WF420 (14-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    A properly built soil will never need adjusting the microbes are buffers and all the acid is killing your buffers and not only that the things that bring out the true flavours and potential in your ladies!
    It’s like I’m watching a dog chase it’s tail Pmsl
    Redz
    Reds you point me in the right direction and I'll try building my own!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-12-18), Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18), MR B-loom (14-12-18)

Thanks

Default Its works

If your substrate pH is 7.2 and your tap water with nutrient feed is 4.6 pH, then you will be at 5.9 to 6.2 pH in your pot. That's Ok for flowering! You can use it. I would feed from the bottom lightly until the plants get used to it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-12-18), Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18), Hashhound (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Reds you point me in the right direction and I'll try building my own!
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

There ya go mate, he done a step by step building his raised bed the other day

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-12-18), Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18), Hashhound (16-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    It?s like I?m watching a dog chase it?s tail Pmsl
    Redz
    My tap water is 7.2 from the faucet. 7.8 after I let it bubble for a week to remove chlorine and chloramine. Try feeding your well built soil 7.8 for a few months and report back. Chasing my tail is a bit harsh. My PH balanced plants look great. My non PH balanced plants look like shit.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-12-18), GEORGE (14-12-18), Hashhound (16-12-18)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5