Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grow strain suggestions :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Default Grow strain suggestions :)

Morning everyone, I?ve been trying to think of different strains to grow. But I get my choice to 5 different strains and can?t pick between them, I prefer heavy indica. A good painkiller and sleep aid, with a decent yield. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Morning everyone, I?ve been trying to think of different strains to grow. But I get my choice to 5 different strains and can?t pick between them, I prefer heavy indica. A good painkiller and sleep aid, with a decent yield. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Blue cheese mate, ticks all the boxes, and you're never gonna be disappointed with a blue cheese

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18), Itslittyofc (11-12-18), Valentina (11-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Double Black Domina 98.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Itslittyofc (11-12-18)

MrChedHead Guest

Dinafem and ghs cheese are lovely strains

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Farmshop (11-12-18), GEORGE (11-12-18), Itslittyofc (11-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Northern Lights is a classic indica

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18), Itslittyofc (11-12-18), MonsterEnergy (11-12-18), M_C (11-12-18), Peanut butter (11-12-18), Valentina (11-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Blue cheese mate, ticks all the boxes, and you're never gonna be disappointed with a blue cheese
    I had looked at blue cheese previously mate, I think I actually got a blue cheese auto that never worked out. I was testing a grow space in a cupboard and at 1 month Old they only had 2 sets of leaves and pretty clearly dying off, still don?t know why either. I do love the distinctive cheese smell, I think I was always caught up in the newer strains seedsman was bringing out... stupidly believing the newer the better

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Double Black Domina 98.
    That is one I?ve never heard of bro, will have to check that out... I always hear of strains that sound pretty amazing, but I can never find a seedbank that ships them to the UK

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedHead View Post
    Dinafem and ghs cheese are lovely strains
    I will definitely take a look at those mate, might do a grow with all different cheeses... get me a nice little cheeseboard going lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Northern Lights is a classic indica
    Northern lights! I haven?t smoked any of that since I was 18 lol, it just sort of dropped off the cannabis map. I heard they are pretty forgiving too, which is good because I can rush into things sometimes and I get the odd problem as a result but if something goes wrong I write it down to make sure i don?t do it again... literally have a diary of fails lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18), Valentina (12-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Thanks everyone

I had looked at blue cheese previously mate, I think I actually got a blue cheese auto that never worked out. I was testing a grow space in a cupboard and at 1 month Old they only had 2 sets of leaves and pretty clearly dying off, still don?t know why either. I do love the distinctive cheese smell, I think I was always caught up in the newer strains seedsman was bringing out... stupidly believing the newer the better

That is one I?ve never heard of bro, will have to check that out... I always hear of strains that sound pretty amazing, but I can never find a seedbank that ships them to the UK

I will definitely take a look at those mate, might do a grow with all different cheeses... get me a nice little cheeseboard going lol :P

Northern lights! I haven?t smoked any of that since I was 18 lol, it just sort of dropped off the cannabis map. I heard they are pretty forgiving too, which is good because I can rush into things sometimes and I get the odd problem as a result but if something goes wrong I write it down to make sure i don?t do it again... literally have a diary of fails lol

That seed bank is in the Netherlands, so I'm pretty sure they will ship to you. I loved it, it was one, of the first bell ringers I had had in quite some time. The strain is spell a little different than the one's you find on Seedsman, Black Domano instead of Domana
    Last edited by GEORGE; 11-12-18 at 10:15 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Itslittyofc (11-12-18)

Thanks

Hey,

I haven’t attempted a grow myself yet but I do like to browse the seed banks and my current two that I keep switching on that I’d like to try for my first grow are between Blue Cheese and Cookies Kush.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyrionblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18), Itslittyofc (11-12-18)

Thanks

Girl Scout cookies was always a strain I wanted to grow and that is rather tempting. One of the nicest smokes i had was Platinum Girl Scout cookies

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

would grow them all from the suggestions above,
    there's 1000's to pick from you really can't go wrong in a good environment

atb with whatever you pick

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-12-18), Valentina (12-12-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast