Default Help with ventilation

Hi,
    I?ve got 2.4x1.2x2 tent 3x 600w
    Intake 250mm iso max (1500m3h)
    Extraction 250mm iso max (1500m3h)
    Filter 250x600 rhino pro
    250mm acoustic pipes
    2x fan controllers

If I reduce intake to 33% and extraction to 50% will that do the job?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to inmate For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

My last grow i just had extraction on low to keep it humid i think thats what it depends on.
    If temp and humidity is to high turn it up then i used intake in flower seem to have worked ok longs ypur Humidity and temps are on you should be good?

My first diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

what job?

two ten inch units seems overkill for a small home grow imo,but itll all be down to your temp levels,your RH readings,the only fixed line of thought is you need to achieve negative pressure in the tent constantly.

the rest will be down to you fine tuning until you find the right balance,at that time, itll change and probably need tweaking according to your conditions(air -in temps/rh levels etc)

always best to do a dry run with all the tent lectrics going to get an idea of what capabilities you have,what the sensor readings show etc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks for your replies and yes I would definitely not run fans at maximum for that size. Will try plant free tent first to see if I can get negative pressure and right atmosphere. Also I will be using humidifier(dehumidifier if needed) and oil filled radiator. Hopefully will achieve best result

8. The Following User Says Thank You to inmate For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-18)