Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 167

Thread: Raised bed and soil build!!!

  1. #141

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Sounds like a a good plan my man

    Yeah, Ive got the Sour Crack running in the living soil bed, I topped her yesterday and shes seems to be doing well.

    Ive amended the Sour Livers bed and am gonna try a 2nd run with it. It was just verve and aeration but I looked after the soil with the mentored grow and its had plenty of tea so Im hopeful. Im gonna chuck a fastbuds G14 bean in it rather than risk one of my Mephisto stock though.

    Kept it simple with a top dress of neem, kelp, mycorr and a shit ton of volcanic RD.
    Hope alls well with you mate, so get your arse back ASAP!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Unlucky, Redz. Hope you get to the bottom of the cause, mate
    Thank you mate, no major really I still got some fuck off colas in here, not too long left now orbs 2-3 weeks if I remember rightly
    Stay blessed brother....

















    Stay blessed
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ


    REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!


    Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    British green (26-02-19), CityDweller (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), sourshoes (26-02-19), WhIpLaSh (26-02-19)

  3. #142
    Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Mare Nubium
    Posts
    4,755
    Thanks
    22,354
    Thanked 14,876 Times in 4,500 Posts

    Default



    can almost smell that from here Redz
    stunning stuff my friend

    who said soil can't yield like coco




  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

    British green (26-02-19), CityDweller (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), redisiel (26-02-19)

  5. #143

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 498 Posts

    Default

    Beautiful garden pics! Those are gorgeous

    sent from space

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

    British green (26-02-19), CityDweller (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19)

  7. #144

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post


    can almost smell that from here Redz
    stunning stuff my friend

    who said soil can't yield like coco
    If you smell what I smell we’re in cannaland brother I have no idea what it is but it’s nice lol
    Stay blessed my sir!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    Beautiful garden pics! Those are gorgeous

    sent from space
    Why thank you kindly!
    Atb
    Redz

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    British green (26-02-19), CityDweller (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

  9. #145

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,971
    Thanks
    51,666
    Thanked 49,860 Times in 12,898 Posts

    Default

    Absolutely fantastic stuff reds . I'm thinking I'll need a week pass to cannaland


    in a green and pleasant land

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19)

  11. #146

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,794
    Thanks
    30,782
    Thanked 14,155 Times in 3,744 Posts

    Default

    Looks amazing! You make this look so easy! I had so much difficulty with true organics that I went back to bottled synthetics. Really want to give this another go.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    British green (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19), sourshoes (26-02-19)

  13. #147

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Absolutely fantastic stuff reds . I'm thinking I'll need a week pass to cannaland


    in a green and pleasant land
    Bro you got hrs freedom of the land, come smoke my friend!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Looks amazing! You make this look so easy! I had so much difficulty with true organics that I went back to bottled synthetics. Really want to give this another go.
    Bro it’s always been the same KISS keep it simple stupid!!
    This is why I put my effort into mixing the soil brother so I can pretty much sit back, guess what, the next one will be easier than this one now wioooohooooo well handy considering I’d rather be cleaning the room or looking for pest or admiring rather than mixing shit that stings my fingers lol
    Get it mixed CD!
    Blessings fammo!
    Redz

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    British green (26-02-19), CityDweller (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

  15. #148

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,971
    Thanks
    51,666
    Thanked 49,860 Times in 12,898 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Bro you got hrs freedom of the land, come smoke my friend!!!!


    Bro it’s always been the same KISS keep it simple stupid!!
    This is why I put my effort into mixing the soil brother so I can pretty much sit back, guess what, the next one will be easier than this one now wioooohooooo well handy considering I’d rather be cleaning the room or looking for pest or admiring rather than mixing shit that stings my fingers lol
    Get it mixed CD!
    Blessings fammo!
    Redz
    One day I might just turn up and cannaland better be open and I don't do ques


    in a green and pleasant land

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19)

  17. #149

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Absolutely fantastic stuff reds . I'm thinking I'll need a week pass to cannaland


    in a green and pleasant land
    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    One day I might just turn up and cannaland better be open and I don't do ques


    in a green and pleasant land
    Guest list only brother c’mon you know me better than that!

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (26-02-19), Cleargreen (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

  19. #150

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,737
    Thanks
    113,032
    Thanked 112,972 Times in 34,897 Posts

    Default

    (Is this thread meant to be locked?)

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (26-02-19), Cleargreen (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19)

  21. #151

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    (Is this thread meant to be locked?)
    Errrr NO!!!
    Will you open it sir! I had no idea and I’m just filling suppositories.
    Thank you M_C

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    British green (26-02-19), CityDweller (26-02-19), Cleargreen (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), M_C (26-02-19)

  23. #152

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,794
    Thanks
    30,782
    Thanked 14,155 Times in 3,744 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Bro you got hrs freedom of the land, come smoke my friend!!!!


    Bro it’s always been the same KISS keep it simple stupid!!
    This is why I put my effort into mixing the soil brother so I can pretty much sit back, guess what, the next one will be easier than this one now wioooohooooo well handy considering I’d rather be cleaning the room or looking for pest or admiring rather than mixing shit that stings my fingers lol
    Get it mixed CD!
    Blessings fammo!
    Redz
    Last time I used Malibu Compost Potting soil with an additive called natures living soil. 2 plants made it to the end on water alone and one ended up outgrowing the pot, needed to be potted up mid flower and fed almost constant teas to stay happy.

    I just got another 2 bags of the soil but did not order the additive since it smells like horse shit and the postman gave me the evil eye. His whole truck must have reeked. Gnats were hovering around the outside of the box when it was delivered.

    Do you think the Malibu soil is complete enough to just feed teas or should I still be mixing?

    Thanks!

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (26-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

  25. #153

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Last time I used Malibu Compost Potting soil with an additive called natures living soil. 2 plants made it to the end on water alone and one ended up outgrowing the pot, needed to be potted up mid flower and fed almost constant teas to stay happy.

    I just got another 2 bags of the soil but did not order the additive since it smells like horse shit and the postman gave me the evil eye. His whole truck must have reeked. Gnats were hovering around the outside of the box when it was delivered.

    Do you think the Malibu soil is complete enough to just feed teas or should I still be mixing?

    Thanks!
    hovering all around the bag he says What size pot was it mate? And the only thing I can say is I don’t think that would of happened in this mix with the big enough pot.
    Was you mulching at all? Did you add any beneficials?
    Soon mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (26-02-19), Cleargreen (27-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

  27. #154

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,794
    Thanks
    30,782
    Thanked 14,155 Times in 3,744 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    hovering all around the bag he says What size pot was it mate? And the only thing I can say is I don’t think that would of happened in this mix with the big enough pot.
    Was you mulching at all? Did you add any beneficials?
    Soon mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The only beneficial was this Natures living soil. Gnats were following the box from outside. None in the bag. I had a bug free grow.

    I was in a 38 liter but she got massive and yellowed fast so I went to 76 liter. The extra space and soil fixed the yellowing.

    This is the living soil products ingredients. Maybe I should just deal with the postman hate and order it again.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (27-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (27-02-19)

  29. #155

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    The only beneficial was this Natures living soil. Gnats were following the box from outside. None in the bag. I had a bug free grow.

    I was in a 38 liter but she got massive and yellowed fast so I went to 76 liter. The extra space and soil fixed the yellowing.

    This is the living soil products ingredients. Maybe I should just deal with the postman hate and order it again.
    Hey CD fuck the post man lol
    If your not thinking.of mixing it yourself then why not!
    there’s a couple things in there I wouldn’t buy it because of like the Epsom salts, azomite and dolomite lime plus it’s mussing my 2 main ingredients in neem and crab meal and a main part of pest prevention.
    As for the microbes like most stuff we either believe it’s in there or not lol but it ms nothing a quick tea can’t sort out!
    I have heard good things about there compost over the uk years and I think there’s a good few people using it in the PFA.
    Soon mate

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (28-02-19), Cleargreen (28-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), sourshoes (28-02-19)

  31. #156

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,794
    Thanks
    30,782
    Thanked 14,155 Times in 3,744 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Hey CD fuck the post man lol
    If your not thinking.of mixing it yourself then why not!
    there’s a couple things in there I wouldn’t buy it because of like the Epsom salts, azomite and dolomite lime plus it’s mussing my 2 main ingredients in neem and crab meal and a main part of pest prevention.
    As for the microbes like most stuff we either believe it’s in there or not lol but it ms nothing a quick tea can’t sort out!
    I have heard good things about there compost over the uk years and I think there’s a good few people using it in the PFA.
    Soon mate
    The soil has neem and crab. Do you think I should add more? How much? Anything else you think I should add? This is the soil ingredients list.
    Thanks mate!

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (28-02-19), hotshot (16-03-19), redisiel (01-03-19)

  33. #157

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Sorry cd mate, thought I replied in here ffs,
    I would add half a cup each, neem kelp and crab per cubic foot and 1 cup each oyster shell and gypsum, I’d probably look to put volcanic rockdust in too mate.
    Peace
    Redz

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-03-19), Cleargreen (01-03-19), hotshot (16-03-19)

  35. #158

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,794
    Thanks
    30,782
    Thanked 14,155 Times in 3,744 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Sorry cd mate, thought I replied in here ffs,
    I would add half a cup each, neem kelp and crab per cubic foot and 1 cup each oyster shell and gypsum, I’d probably look to put volcanic rockdust in too mate.
    Peace
    Redz
    Awesome. Thanks mate. Missing the gypsum and volcanic : (
    Was planning on mixing today when the stink arrives. Gonna see how fast I can get the missing items. Thanks again!

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (01-03-19), hotshot (16-03-19), redisiel (01-03-19)

  37. #159

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Awesome. Thanks mate. Missing the gypsum and volcanic : (
    Was planning on mixing today when the stink arrives. Gonna see how fast I can get the missing items. Thanks again!
    All bless brother!
    Redz

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-03-19), Cleargreen (01-03-19), hotshot (16-03-19)

  39. #160

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    11,399
    Thanks
    42,109
    Thanked 23,852 Times in 7,554 Posts

    Default

    Time to bring this one to a close I’ve got some chop pictures and I’ll put some final bud shots when there dried properly with a little smoke report, I haven’t found my banger but I’ve got a few in line that’s for sure.



    Until cured stay blessed !
    Redz

  40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-03-19), Cleargreen (15-03-19), Dizzydave (17-03-19), Erby (16-03-19), hotshot (16-03-19), sourshoes (15-03-19), WF420 (16-03-19)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK