1/4 cup each
    Gypsum
    Oyster shell
    Krill
    Rockdust
    Bokashi
    Malted barley

This lady is real frosty already it’s a shame I have no idea what it is

Sorted my aeration for the new soil mix so I’ll do a separate diary on the new soil and test it with a auto
    Soon peeps
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-01-19), Gaz (24-01-19), GEORGE (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    A couple pictures from last night
    Top dressed
    1/2 cup each
    Crab meal
    Kelp
    Neem
    1/4 cup each
    Gypsum
    Oyster shell
    Krill
    Rockdust
    Bokashi
    Malted barley

This lady is real frosty already it’s a shame I have no idea what it is

Sorted my aeration for the new soil mix so I’ll do a separate diary on the new soil and test it with a auto
    Soon peeps
    Redz
    How often are you top dressing redz? And when do you start.

Thanks mate

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-01-19), GEORGE (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (24-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I’ll to dress once after harvest then about 2 weeks into flower in the aim it’ll be breaking down around the 4 week mark which is when I’ll think about a more B-loom top dress and some kind of tea maybe.
    I’ll start adding a bit of sugar in the next top dress, I’ve put bundles of canna leaves down for mulch too mate
    Redz

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-01-19), Gaz (24-01-19), GEORGE (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

Thanks

I’ll to dress once after harvest then about 2 weeks into flower in the aim it’ll be breaking down around the 4 week mark which is when I’ll think about a more B-loom top dress and some kind of tea maybe.
    I’ll start adding a bit of sugar in the next top dress, I’ve put bundles of canna leaves down for mulch too mate
    Redz
    Brilliant, cheers Redz, I plan on compost tea once a week in flower but wasnt sure on top dress lol

What would you tip dress in my 10L mate?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-01-19), GEORGE (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (24-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Brilliant, cheers Redz, I plan on compost tea once a week in flower but wasnt sure on top dress lol

What would you tip dress in my 10L mate?
    I wouldn’t worry too much about weekly teas if you want to test out the soil mate, but I know it’s exciting lol nothing pisses me off more than cleaning the bucket after tea time lol
    I’d be putting a cup total in a 11 liter mate i reckon
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wouldn’t worry too much about weekly teas if you want to test out the soil mate, but I know it’s exciting lol nothing pisses me off more than cleaning the bucket after tea time lol
    I’d be putting a cup total in a 11 liter mate i reckon
    Redz
    Yeah I know LOL im super tea excited cleaning the buckets sucks though you're right

Im gonna go through veg water only and maybe just use the weekly tea in flower mate. Im brewing weekly for outside so I may aswell give the bed some during flower. I know it won't be a true test of the soil but the idea of adding all that Do2 on a regular basis just makes sense to me. I may even to a a test in the future, one bed no tea and one bed with tea and compare.

Do you think weekly teas is a waste of time then with this soil recipe?

Oh and great 1 cup, got it

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Yeah I know LOL im super tea excited cleaning the buckets sucks though you're right

Im gonna go through veg water only and maybe just use the weekly tea in flower mate. Im brewing weekly for outside so I may aswell give the bed some during flower. I know it won't be a true test of the soil but the idea of adding all that Do2 on a regular basis just makes sense to me. I may even to a a test in the future, one bed no tea and one bed with tea and compare.

Do you think weekly teas is a waste of time then with this soil recipe?

Oh and great 1 cup, got it
    Not at all a tea a week will be excellent but just means in a smaller pot your still basically spoon feeding rather than the living soil thing so to say, I just like seeing how far a soil can go I suppose lol
    And it makes sense if your already brewing brother,
    Your outdoor garden is gonna fucking kill it!!!
    Redz

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not at all a tea a week will be excellent but just means in a smaller pot your still basically spoon feeding rather than the living soil thing so to say, I just like seeing how far a soil can go I suppose lol
    And it makes sense if your already brewing brother,
    Your outdoor garden is gonna fucking kill it!!!
    Redz
    I can not tell you how fucking excited I am brother, honestly mate, them first bites of sweet organic veg is gonna be as good as the the first buds man.

And then the compost the garden will produce will be sick mate. I think when Ive got my first materials of my own that I am happy with (probably next year) im gonna go water only and try it... Dont know its all so exciting Ive no clue lol. I think water only in veg and then teas in flower but no bottled nutes of course unless I get stuck or in the shit.

Water an tea all the way and a top dress at at flower

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (24-01-19), sourshoes (26-01-19)

Thanks

Overdue a update in here now!!
    I released these lacewing larvae at the end of January, well they were supposed to be larvae but they were already adults by the looks of things

I got a couple pictures of the girls about a week ago now so I’ll get a couple more this evening!
    I thought I had 7 in here but I have only got one of the Black Russian ladies in here this time round

This is a fucking Candida not txaki ffs, filling out regardless

I’ll get some up to date pictures tonight
    Peace
    Redz

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), GEORGE (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), sourshoes (10-02-19), WhIpLaSh (10-02-19)

Thanks

Overdue a update in here now!!
    I released these lacewing larvae at the end of January, well they were supposed to be larvae but they were already adults by the looks of things

I got a couple pictures of the girls about a week ago now so I’ll get a couple more this evening!
    I thought I had 7 in here but I have only got one of the Black Russian ladies in here this time round

This is a fucking Candida not txaki ffs, filling out regardless

I’ll get some up to date pictures tonight
    Peace
    Redz
    Beautiful Redz

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-02-19), GEORGE (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (10-02-19)

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast