Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Raised bed and soil build!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    (Is this thread meant to be locked?)
    Errrr NO!!!
    Will you open it sir! I had no idea and I’m just filling suppositories.
    Thank you M_C
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (26-02-19), CityDweller (26-02-19), Cleargreen (26-02-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (27-02-19), M_C (26-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Bro you got hrs freedom of the land, come smoke my friend!!!!

Bro it’s always been the same KISS keep it simple stupid!!
    This is why I put my effort into mixing the soil brother so I can pretty much sit back, guess what, the next one will be easier than this one now wioooohooooo well handy considering I’d rather be cleaning the room or looking for pest or admiring rather than mixing shit that stings my fingers lol
    Get it mixed CD!
    Blessings fammo!
    Redz
    Last time I used Malibu Compost Potting soil with an additive called natures living soil. 2 plants made it to the end on water alone and one ended up outgrowing the pot, needed to be potted up mid flower and fed almost constant teas to stay happy.

I just got another 2 bags of the soil but did not order the additive since it smells like horse shit and the postman gave me the evil eye. His whole truck must have reeked. Gnats were hovering around the outside of the box when it was delivered.

Do you think the Malibu soil is complete enough to just feed teas or should I still be mixing?

Thanks!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (26-02-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (27-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Last time I used Malibu Compost Potting soil with an additive called natures living soil. 2 plants made it to the end on water alone and one ended up outgrowing the pot, needed to be potted up mid flower and fed almost constant teas to stay happy.

I just got another 2 bags of the soil but did not order the additive since it smells like horse shit and the postman gave me the evil eye. His whole truck must have reeked. Gnats were hovering around the outside of the box when it was delivered.

Do you think the Malibu soil is complete enough to just feed teas or should I still be mixing?

Thanks!
    hovering all around the bag he says What size pot was it mate? And the only thing I can say is I don’t think that would of happened in this mix with the big enough pot.
    Was you mulching at all? Did you add any beneficials?
    Soon mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-02-19), Cleargreen (27-02-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (27-02-19)

Thanks

hovering all around the bag he says What size pot was it mate? And the only thing I can say is I don’t think that would of happened in this mix with the big enough pot.
    Was you mulching at all? Did you add any beneficials?
    Soon mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The only beneficial was this Natures living soil. Gnats were following the box from outside. None in the bag. I had a bug free grow.

I was in a 38 liter but she got massive and yellowed fast so I went to 76 liter. The extra space and soil fixed the yellowing.

This is the living soil products ingredients. Maybe I should just deal with the postman hate and order it again.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (27-02-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), MonsterEnergy (27-02-19), redisiel (27-02-19)

Thanks

The only beneficial was this Natures living soil. Gnats were following the box from outside. None in the bag. I had a bug free grow.

I was in a 38 liter but she got massive and yellowed fast so I went to 76 liter. The extra space and soil fixed the yellowing.

This is the living soil products ingredients. Maybe I should just deal with the postman hate and order it again.
    Hey CD fuck the post man lol
    If your not thinking.of mixing it yourself then why not!
    there’s a couple things in there I wouldn’t buy it because of like the Epsom salts, azomite and dolomite lime plus it’s mussing my 2 main ingredients in neem and crab meal and a main part of pest prevention.
    As for the microbes like most stuff we either believe it’s in there or not lol but it ms nothing a quick tea can’t sort out!
    I have heard good things about there compost over the uk years and I think there’s a good few people using it in the PFA.
    Soon mate

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-02-19), Cleargreen (28-02-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), sourshoes (28-02-19)

Thanks

Hey CD fuck the post man lol
    If your not thinking.of mixing it yourself then why not!
    there’s a couple things in there I wouldn’t buy it because of like the Epsom salts, azomite and dolomite lime plus it’s mussing my 2 main ingredients in neem and crab meal and a main part of pest prevention.
    As for the microbes like most stuff we either believe it’s in there or not lol but it ms nothing a quick tea can’t sort out!
    I have heard good things about there compost over the uk years and I think there’s a good few people using it in the PFA.
    Soon mate
    The soil has neem and crab. Do you think I should add more? How much? Anything else you think I should add? This is the soil ingredients list.
    Thanks mate!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (28-02-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), redisiel (01-03-19)

Thanks

Sorry cd mate, thought I replied in here ffs,
    I would add half a cup each, neem kelp and crab per cubic foot and 1 cup each oyster shell and gypsum, I’d probably look to put volcanic rockdust in too mate.
    Peace
    Redz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-03-19), Cleargreen (01-03-19), GEORGE (16-03-19)

Thanks

Sorry cd mate, thought I replied in here ffs,
    I would add half a cup each, neem kelp and crab per cubic foot and 1 cup each oyster shell and gypsum, I’d probably look to put volcanic rockdust in too mate.
    Peace
    Redz
    Awesome. Thanks mate. Missing the gypsum and volcanic : (
    Was planning on mixing today when the stink arrives. Gonna see how fast I can get the missing items. Thanks again!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (01-03-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), redisiel (01-03-19)

Thanks

Awesome. Thanks mate. Missing the gypsum and volcanic : (
    Was planning on mixing today when the stink arrives. Gonna see how fast I can get the missing items. Thanks again!
    All bless brother!
    Redz

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-03-19), Cleargreen (01-03-19), GEORGE (16-03-19)

Thanks

Time to bring this one to a close I’ve got some chop pictures and I’ll put some final bud shots when there dried properly with a little smoke report, I haven’t found my banger but I’ve got a few in line that’s for sure.

Until cured stay blessed !
    Redz

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

barney_b (14-07-21), CityDweller (16-03-19), Cleargreen (15-03-19), Dizzydave (17-03-19), Erby (16-03-19), GEORGE (16-03-19), sourshoes (15-03-19), Valentina (09-04-19), WF420 (16-03-19)

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast