Thread: Drying techniques

Thanks

Default Drying techniques

So I just finished my 3rd grow and I'm looking for some input on drying. I've done it different ways, like trimming before I dry and trimming after drying, hanging and of course drying in a rack.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigggd69 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (26-01-19), G' (15-12-18), GEORGE (16-12-18)

Macky Guest

As slowly as possible lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

G' (15-12-18), GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Do you have the extraction on when drying mate?
    Last grow i had mine on half way.
    Also iv only ever trim straight after chopping then hang to dry. May try trimming dry, was there any benfits? Looking tasty though bro

My first diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mate

I like it slow dried with large fan leafs only whipped off. Once dry trim leafs back and into jars.

Burping and time are your friends when drying

Looks like a nice harvest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Do you have the extraction on when drying mate?
    Last grow i had mine on half way.
    Also iv only ever trim straight after chopping then hang to dry. May try trimming dry, was there any benfits? Looking tasty though bro

My first diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary
    No extraction. I like trimming before I dry seems to take less time and they dry in less than a week

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigggd69 For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (15-12-18), G' (15-12-18), GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

How do brother, nice looking haul you got there i've tried both ways of trimming and imo i think trimming straight off the plant is much easier, my last haul dried until the outside of the nugs were dry and crispy in about 6 days so i then trimmed into individual nugs and put into large shoe or boot boxes and into my bedroom cupboard opening up the boxes daily to turn the nugs and check the mini hygrometers then after a week they went into jars and the curing process, i now have the most pukka smoke you could wish for nice and sweet and fruity and boy it hits the spot "it's also organic" which imo makes a huge difference, all the best brother, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (15-12-18), GEORGE (16-12-18), tom222 (15-12-18), Valentina (09-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    How do brother, nice looking haul you got there i've tried both ways of trimming and imo i think trimming straight off the plant is much easier, my last haul dried until the outside of the nugs were dry and crispy in about 6 days so i then trimmed into individual nugs and put into large shoe or boot boxes and into my bedroom cupboard opening up the boxes daily to turn the nugs and check the mini hygrometers then after a week they went into jars and the curing process, i now have the most pukka smoke you could wish for nice and sweet and fruity and boy it hits the spot "it's also organic" which imo makes a huge difference, all the best brother, G'.
    I do about the same except I jar them after drying. 6 days is right about when I jar them and then burp them daily. Comes out tasty. Thanks for the input.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigggd69 For This Useful Post:

G' (17-12-18), GEORGE (16-12-18)