Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advice for new equipment in new groom

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Standard plastic pots for soil mate, fabric or airpors for coco

Never had a problem with water pissing out the sides of my airpots though as Monster said... i guess its all how you pack them!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

gardro (16-12-18), GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Standard plastic Wilma square pots for me in Coco. There's more than enough oxygen in 3 feeds per day

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

I found the PM Supreme soil too nitrogen rich in my last couple of grows,apart from that it was nice to grow in. Have been using Canna Terra for my current grow, first time ive never had any clawing! It has perlite already mixed in but have found this the opposite of the PM soil, my plants have been very pale throughout but with a little PM grow nutes when in veg,not a problem, really good soil. Just stay away from miracle-gro!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    I found the PM Supreme soil too nitrogen rich in my last couple of grows,apart from that it was nice to grow in. Have been using Canna Terra for my current grow, first time ive never had any clawing! It has perlite already mixed in but have found this the opposite of the PM soil, my plants have been very pale throughout but with a little PM grow nutes when in veg,not a problem, really good soil. Just stay away from miracle-gro!
    Ah cheers mate il have to have a look, don’t worry I wouldn’t go anywhere near miracle-gro! I did originally look at canna terra because the added perlite in it, because I read online that cannabis plants like airy soft soil?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18), Kurdt (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    I think il go 12 or 15ltr standard pots, need to find a nice run off tray too. Haven?t decided on soil yet and oldtimers or that Organicus is looking most appealing. Just want to keep it. I?ve and simple.
    Verve is highly recommended. Have a look at BBs diaries as I know hes using it. You can pick it up @ B&Q with the trays.

Next soil run, im recycling my dirt. So adding in worm castings & bat guano (to the bottom) along with a few goodies to male things as straight forward as possible. 15l fabric pots for autos
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wn View Post
    Verve is highly recommended. Have a look at BBs diaries as I know hes using it. You can pick it up @ B&Q with the trays.

Next soil run, im recycling my dirt. So adding in worm castings & bat guano (to the bottom) along with a few goodies to male things as straight forward as possible. 15l fabric pots for autos
    What would you suggest for growing photos? Unsure of strain yet but il find out soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    What would you suggest for growing photos? Unsure of strain yet but il find out soon
    I havent grown photos for over 10 years so Im not the man to ask. Ive smoked a lot of weed since then but if i recall correctly was solo cups(0.5l), 4.5l, 18l. That was from seed though.

Loads of incredible growers on the talk. Id say the best think you can do is start a diary and get involved. Then if theres any bumps in the road youll be in good hands

14. The Following User Says Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2