Thread: Yellowing leaves and brown "burns" on flowering white widow

Thanks

Default Yellowing leaves and brown "burns" on flowering white widow

Ok I'll start by aying this lady did had a rough start in life and as you might be bale to see she had a break straight down the middle where I'd topped but she recovered well and has been plain sailing since. But now she's in flower and the crystals are buil;ding up nicely but she is looking more yellow and the leaves are getting crispy/burnt. I've heightened the LED light a couple of tims so far.

I know my pics are poor but it's the only camera I have but you get the idea. Could it simple be coming to the en dof her life as she's an old girl now. Trichs are still not cloudy yet. Would you receommend some P/K boost at this stage to help fatten those buds altjhough they are filling out just great.

Soil or hydro or coco: Soil, Terra Plus

Strain: Paradise Seeds Original White Widow

Photo or Auto: Photo

plant age: Hard to tell but she was in veg for over twelve weeks for sure and it's been about another ten since then.

pot size: 10 Gallon

has it been repotted? and when?: Only as a seedling

soil type: Terra Canna Plus

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: Canna Vega was barely used at all during veg because the soil took care of it well and I only added the nuted late on.

Air temps (max min): MAX - 25.5 MIN -16.7

Res temps (max min):

humidity: 35%

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):Meizheim 450w LED

Light schedule: Was 18/6 and now 12/12

ph level: 6.5 when tested tap water

EC (hydro and coco only)

Background EC.

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)

anything else you think may be relevant!bud (2).jpgbud (4).jpgbud (5).jpgbud (6).jpgbud (9).jpg

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaddiiDiiDii For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18), MonsterEnergy (16-12-18), SmobyToker#1 (17-12-18)

Thanks

Actually forgot to mention it is in a 1.2x1.2x2.0 tent with a radiotor inside keeping the temps ideal and I also have the exaust and carbon filter set up leading outside. Also I have an oscillating fan to blow the arir around and a little PC fan (which I am getting a better and bigger one just to add some air intake.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaddiiDiiDii For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18), MonsterEnergy (16-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

the lower growth looks ok, it's only the upper leaves and all on one side
    is that the side that's closest to the light source?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks

Well my light is directly above but one side is facing the radiator but I need it took kep the heat up in my cellar. Do you think the radiator is drying the leaves out too much on one side and making them go crispy?
    Maybe a towel over it will stick the red hot metal beaming straight on my plant.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaddiiDiiDii For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18), MonsterEnergy (17-12-18)

Thanks

Ok I've covered the radiator (it's one of those full sized ones on feet) with a rig cos it was probably scorthing the leaves with the metal being so close to the all the time.

Well hopefully that will be the issue cos she's coming to harvest son anough and she will be my first succussful harvest cos my first three hermied due to some terrible advice early but a very arrogant man. :0(

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaddiiDiiDii For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-18), MonsterEnergy (17-12-18), Priapus (17-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DaddiiDiiDii View Post
    Ok I've covered the radiator (it's one of those full sized ones on feet) with a rig cos it was probably scorthing the leaves with the metal being so close to the all the time.

Well hopefully that will be the issue cos she's coming to harvest son anough and she will be my first succussful harvest cos my first three hermied due to some terrible advice early but a very arrogant man. :0(
    Damn that arrogant man!!! Wait, it wasn;t me was it?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-18), Herbitual (17-12-18), MonsterEnergy (17-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

might well be the fact it's sitting next to a radiator especially since the yellowing is localized to just one upper side
    best of luck with the rest of ya grow mate

@priapus pmsl!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Its pulling what it can from the leaves, whether it was deficient or due to genetics no idea but its fine imo. how long to go, i wouldnt be adding more anything now tbh.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-18)