Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Is this a zinc deficiency?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Overwateted bud . Try and gear it so it just needs water every 2-3 days .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19), JimMcG (10-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (10-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

mate that yellow one is loking like shes packing on. noice. pleased that you will get some smoke, perhaps a fair bit more than you thought lol, and before end of jan.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19), JimMcG (10-01-19)

Thanks

Cheers! Aye, as usual though, its the patience thats being tested, now. Want a healthy dose of ambers littered about, before the chop.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-01-19), GEORGE (10-01-19)

Thanks

Thought I'd post here, in the hope of avoiding starting another thread.

I'm now on Day 74, so only a couple of days removed from the Week 11 mark.

Most of the pistils have turned a deep brown, but the trichomes have remained cloudy, and no ambers in sight. What does concern me, is the lower buds, which surprisingly, are not too bad in size, are still clear. I stopped feeding 5 days ago, and I'm only watering now, since I expected to be chopping, any day now.
    As you can see, the sugar leaves are starting to become yellow, and I'm on a clock, but I don't want to miss out on these buds. Is there a way to advance their development? I was considering choping further up the plant, and leave them under for a few more days, in the hope they become cloudy. Drying them is not a concern, because I aim to use them for oil.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7