Thanks

This is the plant, as of this morning.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JimMcG View Post
    This is the plant, as of this morning.

maybe creeperpark has some advice for you mate, i feel like i will say no more as its gonna get confusing with differing opinions
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (28-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), JimMcG (23-12-18)

Thanks

So very sorry I didn't mean to leave you hanging bro. Jim in the US the very best Organic soil I know of is, ROOTS ORGANIC! Just add RO all the way to the end! The Best Soil-less substrate is PRO MIX!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18), JimMcG (23-12-18)

Thanks

Its amazing to me that fertilizer manufactures are are allowed to instruct people to burn the hell out of their plants just so they can sell more ferts. A good rule of thumb when it comes to mixing ferts., is to start at 1/4 their recommendation! If you have an EC meter then, no more than 0.8 mS/cm on soil!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18), JimMcG (26-12-18), SmobyToker#1 (26-12-18)

Thanks

Do you think thats what it is then creeperpark>? over feeding too much

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-18)

Thanks

Plant continues to seemly deteriorate. It's the week 8 point, tomorrow. Using 0.4ml OT Bloom per litre. I'll take and post pics, in natural light, tomorrow.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-18), SmobyToker#1 (27-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimMcG View Post
    Plant continues to seemly deteriorate. It's the week 8 point, tomorrow. Using 0.4ml OT Bloom per litre. I'll take and post pics, in natural light, tomorrow.
    Jeez fella, i feel for you i really do, just when the slag should be fattening you're still wondering WTF. Tbh it looks like a totally deficient plant that is winding down, but i doubt that is the case as its what 8 weeks since changing the light? Have you looked at the roots? also sniff around for a moldy rotten smell underneath the pots where roots would come out. check for nats etc also, theres not much i can say, i doubt it is over fed now after that flush. She prob needs some food, did you give any

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-18), JimMcG (29-12-18)

Thanks

See i find it hard to burn with organic nutrients, so i just am not sold with over fert, but willing to be proven wrong of course

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-18), Greengrass (30-12-18)

Thanks

Organic nutrients, will drop the pH of the water down around 5.8 pH or more when using RO or Rain. The Humic acid in the feed is acidic. So If you have a super soil that is loaded with amendments and add the Humic acid then the pH drops down to about 4.5 pH. With that pH you get lock out. If you want to run Organic Grow using organic nutrients, then you need a basic mix like Sunshine Mix # 4 with Mycorrhizae or Promix with Mycorrhizae and run the Organic nutrients with every watering! Organic nutrients, and super organic soils are not a good match because it becomes too acidly! It can be done but the pH must be watched closely! Like I said, not a good match!

That being said, the nutrient content is very low say EC .49 on organic nutrients at a full dose, and is best to be added with every watering from the beginning. That way you can build a micro herd starting fresh! Its not a Zinc def.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-18), JimMcG (29-12-18), SmobyToker#1 (28-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    Organic nutrients, will drop the pH of the water down around 5.8 pH or more when using RO or Rain. The Humic acid in the feed is acidic. So If you have a super soil that is loaded with amendments and add the Humic acid then the pH drops down to about 4.5 pH. With that pH you get lock out. If you want to run Organic Grow using organic nutrients, then you need a basic mix like Sunshine Mix # 4 with Mycorrhizae or Promix with Mycorrhizae and run the Organic nutrients with every watering! Organic nutrients, and super organic soils are not a good match because it becomes too acidly! It can be done but the pH must be watched closely! Like I said, not a good match!

That being said, the nutrient content is very low say EC .49 on organic nutrients at a full dose, and is best to be added with every watering from the beginning. That way you can build a micro herd starting fresh! Its not a Zinc def.
    But how does he fix it mate? Thats what he wants to know, any guidance for him to help correct it

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (28-12-18), GEORGE (28-12-18), JimMcG (28-12-18)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast