Thread: New grower needing help!

Thanks

Default New grower needing help!

Hi all, firstly thanks for accepting me as a newbie. I'm an old toker new grower. Growing critical approximately 2 months from seed. My problem is...I've seen tiny spiders in the soil so I'm assuming a have spider mite, currently spraying with peppermint oil and awaiting neem oil to arrive. Please can someone take a look and tell me is it down to the spiders my leaves are like this or is it some kind of mould? Thanks in advance x let's hope my pic upload works! 🤞

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanessa1979 For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (20-12-18), G' (21-12-18)

Thanks

Here are pics of the leaves

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanessa1979 For This Useful Post:

G' (21-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Welcome along , you need 10 posts to be able to post pictures and they will need to be under 2mb if you use the gallery here.
    Or u can use tapatalk app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

G' (21-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Let's see the tops of the plant, i.e. the growing tips of the plant. If you have spider web / cotton candy type fluff at the tops of the plant, that is spider mites.

The photo album currently has a 97 kb size limit (normally 2 mb), so you'll need to adjust your file size before the server can accept and host your photos.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

G' (21-12-18), Ginger-bud (20-12-18)

Thanks

If it moves then its probable spider mites. If you buy yourself a magnifier loop say x60 you will know yourself. A must have tool in the garden!!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

G' (21-12-18), Valentina (20-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    If it moves then its probable spider mites. If you buy yourself a magnifier loop say x60 you will know yourself. A must have tool in the garden!!!!!
    Such as one of these "Wow Stuff 872104-06C Science Museum Smartphone Microscope Toy" from Amazon. We don't post links here, just cut & paste and search for it there.

Or this: Carson MicroBrite Plus 60 -120x LED Lighted Pocket Microscope

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

G' (21-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Can you see these spiders in the soil easily with the naked eye ?? load your photo on to the gallery when it's uploaded double left click on it and scroll down it will have come up full size keep scrolling down you will see 3 boxes with url addresses in them left click on the second box then hold down ctrl and press c then come back to this post and right click and paste and your picture will appear as text but will appear as pic when you post quick reply, all the best, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY