Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: My Organic Journey/soil build

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Ideall you would build a vortex brewer or something like on time Wilson’s site or even better I think Steven stortch at bio-ag has his ow design also but at the end of the day without a microscope we’ll never know so we’re guessing
    I know we need 6 ppm oxygen levels(good feeling this measurements wrong lol) it’s temperature during brewing, temp applying, there’s loads so I just built something I thought would’ve sufficient

It’s got 8 airstones in the bottom but the tubing goes in at the bottom so it’s a bit less messy and a nice powerful pump bro
    Redz
    Cool thats looks brilliant mate, I will go check out tim Wilson's designs.

What size brewer is that ? Obviously I need tead for my garden outside as well so what size of brewer would be good for me ?

I need to do it my kitchen as no power outside so thats a factor. I was thinking maybe 25 litres max ?

Yeah absolutely Redz!! I will be putting the compost through the worm bin and using the castings and compost in the teas

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Thanks

Ooohhh just found a walkthrough build for a 20 litre diy vortex brewer!!! Perfect!!! Build thread in the making

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18), UpT0wn (23-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Haha we do the same wellay least we use baking soda for our teeth and deodorant lol
    Shot I think our house holds are starting to sound very similar Pmsl

It’s the pesticide benefits of the bentonite clay I was interested in mainly ooooh and that charge!!!!!!
    Redz
    we use it as a base mixed with calcium powder n fine grade organic bi carb n a blend of essential oils we use the mineral crystal for deodorant, well she does, i stink regardless

would a mix of bentonite clay n di earth be useful blended in to the soil? sorry for the hijack gaz, us babbling about our beauty products, its hard loking this good sometimes
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Ooohhh just found a walkthrough build for a 20 litre diy vortex brewer!!! Perfect!!! Build thread in the making

hit me a pm with it dude. bitta sunday education

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    we use it as a base mixed with calcium powder n fine grade organic bi carb n a blend of essential oils we use the mineral crystal for deodorant, well she does, i stink regardless

would a mix of bentonite clay n di earth be useful blended in to the soil? sorry for the hijack gaz, us babbling about our beauty products, its hard loking this good sometimes
    No hijack at all, all discussion from any one related to organic growing is welcome here mate

To be honest I didnt really like that in the end so Im going with the The Mini-Microbulator Airlift Microbial Extrapolator theres a video on YouTube and its very straightforward, just need a good pump that provides adequate air flow. Tim.wilson has some recommendedations Im gonna check out.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Bin man (08-01-19), GEORGE (24-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post

These are often found used together mate, I’m just not too sure about the de in the mix initially, I like to top dress the de sometimes but it’s been proven that it’s not as effective as first though with regards to cutting up pest, more reading needed on this though first.

No hijack at all, all discussion from any one related to organic growing is welcome here mate

To be honest I didnt really like that in the end so Im going with the The Mini-Microbulator Airlift Microbial Extrapolator theres a video on YouTube and its very straightforward, just need a good pump that provides adequate air flow. Tim.wilson has some recommendedations Im gonna check out.
    I’ve been building this for the last 3 years I’ve even got to a stage where I just had to attach the pump, my bucket was too small for the fittings, I’m using a 30 liter bucket mate.
    I have started a thread on building a brewer here somewhere brother but again this shit kinda got ignored when I first started going on about it and the threads disappeared lol, I’ll try find that and the homemade fertiliser thread, you’ll love the FPJ’s mate I’m still using my own bloom fertiliser now and then
    Soon
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), lipnobody (23-12-18)

Thanks

These are often found used together mate, I’m just not too sure about the de in the mix initially, I like to top dress the de sometimes but it’s been proven that it’s not as effective as first though with regards to cutting up pest, more reading needed on this though first.

I’ve been building this for the last 3 years I’ve even got to a stage where I just had to attach the pump, my bucket was too small for the fittings, I’m using a 30 liter bucket mate.
    I have started a thread on building a brewer here somewhere brother but again this shit kinda got ignored when I first started going on about it and the threads disappeared lol, I’ll try find that and the homemade fertiliser thread, you’ll love the FPJ’s mate I’m still using my own bloom fertiliser now and then
    Soon
    Redz
    I would be very grateful Redz, that sucks it was ignored mate but I am deffo going full out organic mate so you have someone incredibly interested in what your doing mate !!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18), lipnobody (23-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Thanks

Hey Redz, you should dig all that old stuff out and see if it can be moved to your specials section, it would make a fabulous reasource for everyone.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (06-01-19), GEORGE (24-12-18), lipnobody (23-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18), WF420 (23-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I would be very grateful Redz, that sucks it was ignored mate but I am deffo going full out organic mate so you have someone incredibly interested in what your doing mate !!
    I am probably exaggerating a little lol, it just wasn’t people’s thing mate innit, I’ll dig out the threads later it’s easy enough, I gota fit the new double glazed sash’s first now thoug, not looking forward to this shit!
    Bless

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), lipnobody (23-12-18)

Thanks

I am probably exaggerating a little lol, it just wasn’t people’s thing mate innit, I’ll dig out the threads later it’s easy enough, I gota fit the new double glazed sash’s first now thoug, not looking forward to this shit!
    Bless
    Lol I remember doing sash windows when I was a chippie lol not alot of fun.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast