Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: My Organic Journey/soil build

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Pleasure mate!

We are simply CLOSING THE LOOP and it’s about saving money getting the best quality at the same time
    Can’t be bad mate, if I had a garden it would be game over I would never need a super market to eat or drink ever again
    Peace
    Lol my Garden isnt very big but I will be moving our family over to home grown stuff slowly as I develop the system. We will be buying a bigger house in the next 5 years or so and then Im going fully in and garden space will be a factor.

Can I ask about teas please Redz,

So with the garden outside Im mainly just gonna feed compost teas with maybe some molasses ect.

But for the canna, when I make a kelp/neem tea should I add compost and molasses to that ?
    Also do you use your worm castings in your teas or your compost or both ?

Many thanks Redz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (24-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), redisiel (24-12-18)

Thanks

Hey Redz if you ever want me to grow NON CANNA stuff that maybe I could just post to you at harvest time ? So you could just share a little of my garden for anything you dont have room to grow ? Like ingredients and things that I could grow like alfalfa that we could share ?
    Last edited by Gaz; 24-12-18 at 11:43 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (24-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), redisiel (24-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Lol my Garden isnt very big but I will be moving our family over to home grown stuff slowly as I develop the system. We will be buying a bigger house in the next 5 years or so and then Im going fully in and garden space will be a factor.

Can I ask about teas please Redz,

So with the garden outside Im mainly just gonna feed compost teas with maybe some molasses ect.

But for the canna, when I make a kelp/neem tea should I add compost and molasses to that ?
    Also do you use your worm castings in your teas or your compost or both ?

Many thanks Redz
    Hey Redz if you ever want me to grow NON CANNA stuff that maybe I could just post to you at harvest time ? So you could just share a little of my garden for anything you dont have room to grow ? Like ingredients and things that I could grow like alfalfa that we could share ?
    Excellent idea mate we can sort something.

With the teas it’ll come to you a bit more don’t worry, I just literally use a nutrient cycling tea which has enough inputs to grow out the bacteria etc but not feed the plants by the time I feed it but the microbes im delivering are making loads of unusable fertiliser in the become available so the plants are still having to work with the microbes for food.

Sometime I add shit because I want to feel like I’m doing something lol.
    I do add some sugars sometimes like sucanat,molasses,rapadura just to feed the microbes really oh and toward the end I like to add some gypsum to the teas
    I’ll husg use my castings bro coz I’ve never got a decent compost I trust
    Peace
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (24-12-18), Gaz (24-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), Ginger-bud (08-01-19)

Thanks

Excellent idea mate we can sort something.

With the teas it’ll come to you a bit more don’t worry, I just literally use a nutrient cycling tea which has enough inputs to grow out the bacteria etc but not feed the plants by the time I feed it but the microbes im delivering are making loads of unusable fertiliser in the become available so the plants are still having to work with the microbes for food.

Sometime I add shit because I want to feel like I’m doing something lol.
    I do add some sugars sometimes like sucanat,molasses,rapadura just to feed the microbes really oh and toward the end I like to add some gypsum to the teas
    I’ll husg use my castings bro coz I’ve never got a decent compost I trust
    Peace
    Awesome, in the spring we will have have a chat about planting non canna horticulture outside.

Ok cool, Im gonna start simple with teas and just do a kelp/neem/worm castings tea to start and follow that feeding schedule as rough guide and maybe just bubble the odd molasses and worm castings tea as a treat lol.

I know many will think Im getting too far ahead but I reverse engineer things, I work backwards from the desired out come to develop a plan of action. Alot will develop naturally as I go but getting the basics in place needs some time and planning from what I understand.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (24-12-18), Dr Green (28-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18), Ginger-bud (08-01-19), redisiel (24-12-18)

Thanks

Oh yeah I was meaning to ask as I cant really find an answer for this.

How many grows/cycles can I get out of a 10 litre pot ? Can I do 2 or 3 before needing to compost the soil and roots and build fresh one ? I had planned to just plant a few inches away from the plant when I chop.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (24-12-18), GEORGE (25-12-18), redisiel (26-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Awesome, in the spring we will have have a chat about planting non canna horticulture outside.

Ok cool, Im gonna start simple with teas and just do a kelp/neem/worm castings tea to start and follow that feeding schedule as rough guide and maybe just bubble the odd molasses and worm castings tea as a treat lol.

I know many will think Im getting too far ahead but I reverse engineer things, I work backwards from the desired out come to develop a plan of action. Alot will develop naturally as I go but getting the basics in place needs some time and planning from what I understand.
    I always put molasses in with castings and kelp to give the biom fast food to grow on but my tea is used within 72hrs. Not sure youd want that much sugar brewing or setting for long if you're going to brew larger batches.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (28-12-18), Gaz (24-12-18), GEORGE (25-12-18), redisiel (26-12-18)

Thanks

Hey all,

Anyone know which style of worm bin is better? Both are roughly the same price I just cant decide which one lol

Many thanks in advance 😊

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (26-12-18), Dr Green (27-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), redisiel (26-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Morning gaz, hope you had a good one mate.
    I would look for a flow through bin tbh mate them tier ones are harder work I think, that’s what I got anyway it’s a 4 tiers static.

I’ll send you a good link with lots of different builds and recommendations.

As for the post above sorry mate I thought I answered it lol, but we’ll try get 3 runs out the pot anyway, we might have to give them a bit of help in flower, we’ll see brother.

Should finish the windows today, forgot you can only work 10-4

Done a heavy defoliation last night for juicing and took a couple pictures to put up later.
    Soon bro
    Redz

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (26-12-18), Dr Green (27-12-18), Gaz (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18)

Thanks

Morning gaz, hope you had a good one mate.
    I would look for a flow through bin tbh mate them tier ones are harder work I think, that’s what I got anyway it’s a 4 tiers static.

I’ll send you a good link with lots of different builds and recommendations.

As for the post above sorry mate I thought I answered it lol, but we’ll try get 3 runs out the pot anyway, we might have to give them a bit of help in flower, we’ll see brother.

Should finish the windows today, forgot you can only work 10-4

Done a heavy defoliation last night for juicing and took a couple pictures to put up later.
    Soon bro
    Redz
    Good morning Redz

My Xmas days was lovely thanks you I hope you too have a good day

Thanks Redz, that would be great, Im gonna buy the bin on the 7th or 8th of Jan so Im trying to get an idea of cost and what to get.

Cool, 3 runs sounds excellent !! I had hoped that was what you would say lol . Im still a bit unsure about amending the soil between cycles but thats a way off yet lol.

What do you mean juicing mate ? What do you do with the juice? Buzzing for pics mate

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (26-12-18), Dr Green (27-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), lipnobody (26-12-18), redisiel (26-12-18)

Thanks

Cooking new years day lunch and its cool as fuck that eventually this waste will be feeding my ganja lol and my garden.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Bin man (08-01-19), Dr Green (01-01-19), GEORGE (01-01-19), redisiel (01-01-19), UpT0wn (01-01-19), WF420 (01-01-19)

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast