Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need some more advice please!!!

Thanks

Default Need some more advice please!!!

We all know my plant looks effed up, but it's in it's 3rd week of flowering now, and the actual flower parts are coming along just fine...I have no idea why the leaves won't recover, I am not giving it any Nitrogen, at all, so again have no idea why the tips even of the new leaves have n burn on it, but that's just how its going....I still have it in Organic soil, and I am feeding her Tiger bloom, and a little pk 13/14....Please let me know if I should be giving her something else, or what I can to make my bloom go faster or get bigger? The PK 13/14 is 10-11, I'm really not sure how much of that and the tiger bloom I should be giving, so some help would be great!!!

ANNNNDDD, no matter what I try anymore, I can not get a new pic up, I have tried taking a pic in every single size on my phone and my wifes, in which both settings were within the parameters of sizing it says it has to be on this site, and it still won't let me post, which is super weird and frustrating since it let me before, and I am using the exact same thing, but just picture my plant, now 3 weeks into flowering, but everything else looks the same!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (22-12-18), G' (23-12-18), GEORGE (23-12-18), MonsterEnergy (23-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

The tip burn will most likely be due to excessive phosphorus. But without pics it’s hard to give an answer. Try the tapatalk app

Put a couple of plain water feeds through the pot then resume with the tiger bloom, leave out the pk 13/14.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

creeperpark (22-12-18), G' (23-12-18), GEORGE (23-12-18), jonasrenske (22-12-18), MonsterEnergy (23-12-18), SmobyToker#1 (22-12-18)

Thanks

Ok awesome....How much Tiger Bloom should I be feeding her anyways???? It's a very small plant, about 26 inches tall, I'ts in about a gallon size pot in organic soil, I do not know the strain or even whether it's auto or photo, but it's a weird little girl, and all the flower spots are literally hugging the main stem, only the small spots on the bottom of the plant actually protrude outwards....Very odd, but just trying to give all the info I can....But yeah, if you could tell me how much of the tiger bloom I should be feeding her, and how often that would be awesome!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

G' (23-12-18), GEORGE (23-12-18), MonsterEnergy (23-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Ive had much the same issues with tips even though im feeding low. I felt it was under feeding and its since gone.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its nutrient burn bro! One should never fertilize more than 0.8 mS/cm on soil!! I can tell you without even looking! Cut the nutes 1/2 and you will be alright. If you keep the same dose your plants will get worse!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Yeah brother cut the nutes back less is more and i had the same problem with photo's there's a problem with the site i think but you can upload through the gallery, when you go onto the gallery choose where you want to put your pics and upload pics when your pic appears double left click on it it will appear as a large pic further down the screen scroll down you will see 3 boxes with url addresses etc' left click the 2nd box then hold down ctrl and press c go to your post and right click where you left the curser and paste, text for your image will appear then when you post your thread it will show as your chosen photo, good luck brother, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-18), MonsterEnergy (23-12-18), Valentina (25-12-18)

Thanks

I TAKE THAT BACK! You shouldn't even be putting any ferts. on that Organic substrate. Way too early! That Organic soil had plenty of feed in it! The best way to know if a plant needs a feed, is look on the bottom leaves for fading colors and textures. If there's NO FADE then NO FEED! Also, never use a full dose of anything, in organic soil, if you don't won't to have problems. The problem here is, you're putting a synthetic fertilizer on an organic substrate! Using feed like that, is a life or death deal with one dose, and in your case, death to good health of the plant.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

Gaz (26-12-18), GEORGE (23-12-18), Greengrass (23-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

I'm using Tiger Bloom as well, I am second week flower, and have been using every since flip. Reason I started so early on Bloom, is because I grow in Organic as well, but use no veg nutes at all in Veg, so I start Bloom early. I only use 1 tablespoon per 2L water every 3 to 4 days as needed, I have had no problems with this grow from the beginning. I'm in a 28L Pot. Sorry you having trouble.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-12-18), ggotch (24-12-18), Herbitual (23-12-18), lipnobody (23-12-18), MonsterEnergy (23-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post

I'm using Tiger Bloom as well, I am second week flower, and have been using every since flip. Reason I started so early on Bloom, is because I grow in Organic as well, but use no veg nutes at all in Veg, so I start Bloom early. I only use 1 tablespoon per 2L water every 3 to 4 days as needed, I have had no problems with this grow from the beginning. I'm in a 28L Pot. Sorry you having trouble.
    Organic plant just look so much healthier Than salt based, that's lovely hot shot, create colour to her.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-12-18), GEORGE (23-12-18), ggotch (24-12-18), redisiel (23-12-18)

Thanks

There are plenty reasons one should curve their fertilizers use as much as possible. I will try to name a few
    One consumes the plant into the body
    you have unsavory taste or aroma in buds
    reduced levels of resistance against pests (spider mites)
    male flowers on females/hermies
    serious risk of mold during flowering
    health risk from radioactive traces in the cannabis (from phosphate residues)

You can use as much as you want, however I will limit the use for my health!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast