Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need some more advice please!!!

Thanks

Well, thanks alot bruvvas for all that info, I really appreciate it, although it may have been a little too late as I seemed to have half killed my plant since nothing I FUKKING READ, told me what you guys just did, dammit....so basically the over fertilization which I was sooo friggin careful about, literally only giving her like 1/4 of what it said, killed all my fan leaves and any non flower leaves, the only good thing is that it did not kill the bud spots, so I have since flushed her, and am now just gonna straight up leave her alne, let soil dry and water minimally with just plain filtered water until she looks healthier again....If there is anything else i can do to remedy this dituation PLEASE TELL ME!!! I def do not want this to be a complete bust!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    Well, thanks alot bruvvas for all that info, I really appreciate it, although it may have been a little too late as I seemed to have half killed my plant since nothing I FUKKING READ, told me what you guys just did, dammit....so basically the over fertilization which I was sooo friggin careful about, literally only giving her like 1/4 of what it said, killed all my fan leaves and any non flower leaves, the only good thing is that it did not kill the bud spots, so I have since flushed her, and am now just gonna straight up leave her alne, let soil dry and water minimally with just plain filtered water until she looks healthier again....If there is anything else i can do to remedy this dituation PLEASE TELL ME!!! I def do not want this to be a complete bust!!
    Can't really help you with this grow, but if your are in the States, I can recommend you some better soil than you are using. Pictures of plants would be nice, if you could managed to take some for us. Sorry you having so much trouble.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

WF420 (25-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    Flush the living bejesus out of her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2