Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fully rooted?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    it's a good lesson to learn though bazil, better learning it now than later
    ya between a rock and a rock mate lol

id just hand water until they dry out slightly then back on the drippers as b4,
    Yeah for sure lol me trying to rush things. Think I will go with what you say mate. Hand water the lighter pots and drip feed the heavier. They are still heavy as fuck tbh considering it's been 4 days. I am gonna keep them under the 600w of lighting rather than the 400w. Also gonna just drop feed every other day to try encourage them to dry out quicker so can have them all being hand watered. Still a little while to go imo from when they are at a size that I would want to flip them. Plus for me I actually prefer to go on how the roots are drinking rather than just plant size.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-18), MonsterEnergy (30-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

sounds like a great plan,
    hand watering em means they'll have no choice but spread those roots

600w should definitely help speed em up with the water/heat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-18)

Thanks

sounds like a great plan,
    hand watering em means they'll have no choice but spread those roots

600w should definitely help speed em up with the water/heat
    Cheers mate, just gave the light pots a light watering. Didn't water until run off but will increase the water next time. The drip feed pots I'm hoping will come along and start getting light. Can't let them go longer than 4 days without a watering like. Although they all still look alright growth has slowed down. The drip feed plants will get it every other day.

Deffo learned my lesson and next time won't make the same mistake. Overall though everything's a nice shade of green. Just gotta wait now for the size to come. I find with the drippers I get faster growth but thinner branches. Doesn't matter though as gonna hand water the lot. Fingers crossed its only another two weeks until they are all ready to be flipped.

Will get a photo tomorrow of them so others can see and for myself to look back on.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-19), MonsterEnergy (30-12-18)

Thanks

Just wanted to say I gave the heavier pots a feed with the dripped and didn't feel like it really added anything in terms of weight. I know they have got a feed which is good as they'd been sitting a few days. Thinking its probably a good thing? They'll get some food in them but still be at a stage where it won't be to long till they are light and I can just hand water.

These plants have been really weird. They was looking droopy and it wasn't water related I put it down to transplant shock. My friends done the same but we carried on and they recovered and looked great. Well when I stopped the dripper feeding daily I noticed they went back slightly to how they used to look. Just gonna carry on though as sure they will come back around as my mates did and he isn't dripper feeding.

Am hoping when I take cuts myself they won't have this same trait though. Am half tempted to run some seeds tbh lol some real tempting strains out there. Will have to see nearer the time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Thanks

fresh water/feed == fresh oxygen
    it's all good bazil,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (30-12-18), GEORGE (01-01-19)

Thanks

fresh water/feed == fresh oxygen
    it's all good bazil,
    Yeah they ain't looking as bad as when I first potted up. Same time they aren't looking their best. I know they'll get back there though so it's all good. Be drinking daily and putting on even more size so I can flip them. Need about 2.5oz per plant for me to feel I done decent enough. Have got more than that before but time will tell. I'm a fiend for trying new genetics lol already eyeing up what to run next.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Thanks

that's what it's all about mate, so many tasty strains to try out
    every time i read reviews or check diaries im on the look out

love me some citrus/piney/sour/sweet phenos with a heavy head high,
    so what's ya gonna cook next?

might add it to my bucket list of seeds to try

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (31-12-18), GEORGE (01-01-19)

Thanks

that's what it's all about mate, so many tasty strains to try out
    every time i read reviews or check diaries im on the look out

love me some citrus/piney/sour/sweet phenos with a heavy head high,
    so what's ya gonna cook next?

might add it to my bucket list of seeds to try
    Yeah I have only ever run the same strain twice once in all my time of growing lol . This is my second time running sunshine day dream by bodhi. When I grew it first time round it was instantly my top 3 smokes. Not just me saying it either, it was my mate who went and brought these seeds as he was impressed. I took cuts off him and he has a mother there so can always run it again. Other strain I would like to run again would be ugorg disco biscuit which is a cookies cross, really nice that was. Mind you bodhi's granola funk and more cowbell was both nice as well and would have no issue running them again. Trouble is though they are regs, which isn't a huge problem but would need to pop the seeds soon to find a female for clones. I will do that at some point but next run is probably going to be fems just for the simple and speed of it. I really like the look of some in house genetic strains, also catching my eye is the dna sobert collection. Mind you I ain't all about the latest hype and would be just as happy to grow dna holy grail kush. A classic which still stands out to me as a great smoke when I tried it. Spoilt for choice lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-19), MonsterEnergy (31-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

I have an amazing clone from Bodhi, it's called space monkey, it's Wookie 15 x Gorilla glue 4. Strongest weed I've ever smoked. Mad flavour too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (31-12-18), British green (31-12-18), GEORGE (01-01-19), MonsterEnergy (31-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I have an amazing clone from Bodhi, it's called space monkey, it's Wookie 15 x Gorilla glue 4. Strongest weed I've ever smoked. Mad flavour too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    The granola funk is a cookie x cookie and honestly one of my favourites. Gutted I didn't keep it around lol always the way. Both me and my mate have said we would happily run it again. I just feel bit bad running the same strains when so many out there too try. It will find its way back into my tent at some stage though for sure.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-19), MonsterEnergy (31-12-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast