Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Christmas Comp prizes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,458 Times

Cheers Iron your a legend! Thanks again hope you had a cracking Christmas and New year!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

G' (05-01-19), Gaz (05-01-19), GEORGE (05-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,946 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Evening tokers!

I've been sending out prizes over the last few days. I'd do it all in one hit but I don't want Royal Mail trying to charge me business rates lol.
    Some people have 2 small packages rather than 1 bigger parcel, as it was cheaper postage that way.

Winners who have had prizes sent already, using 1st class large letters.

@British Green 2 x DVD size parcels.
    @Cantona 2 x DVD size parcels.
    @Subterranean man 1 x DVD size parcel.
    @Wags 1 DVD size parcel.
    @Master kief 1 x DVD size parcel
    @WF420 1 x DVD size parcel.

Winners who have had prizes sent already, using Royal mail small parcel service, 1st class signed for.

@Wags 1 x small box
    @Erby 1 x small box
    @Pablo 69 1 x small jiffy bag
    @Farmshop 1 x small box

I've got tracking numbers for you but I left the receipt at work. I'll PM the tracking tomorrow morning.

These winners are outside the UK and will be sent on Monday, using Royal Mail International, 1st class tracked and signed for. I have to take these to the main sorting hub For dispatch.

@Cleargreen 1 x Small box
    @Riot 1 DVD size parcel
    @Skunky and Funky 1 x DVD size Parcel

I will PM you with tracking details on Monday.

These Winners have larger parcels and will be sent on Monday, Using Royal mail Parcel Service, 1st class tracked, signed and insured.

@G' 1 x long box (everything in one parcel, you should have done the lottery you lucky git lol)
    @Millwall115 1 x long box
    @Amnesia auto 1 x Square box ( 270mmW x 230mmL x 170mmD)

I need safe address for these members

@Budfarmer 1 x small box
    @DizzyDave 2 x DVD size parcel.

That should be everyone, if you won any of my comps and are expecting a parcel. Let me know if your names not up there.

Cheers Iron

⚒Sent from Thames Iron works⚒
    Have you ever thought of getting a job at the post office, it would save you a lot of time

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to riot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Evening tokers!

I've been sending out prizes over the last few days. I'd do it all in one hit but I don't want Royal Mail trying to charge me business rates lol.
    Some people have 2 small packages rather than 1 bigger parcel, as it was cheaper postage that way.

@Wags 1 DVD size parcel.

Winners who have had prizes sent already, using Royal mail small parcel service, 1st class signed for.

@Wags 1 x small box
    @Erby 1 x small box
    @Farmshop 1 x small box

I've got tracking numbers for you but I left the receipt at work. I'll PM the tracking tomorrow morning.

These winners are outside the UK and will be sent on Monday, using Royal Mail International, 1st class tracked and signed for. I have to take these to the main sorting hub For dispatch.

@Riot 1 DVD size parcel

These Winners have larger parcels and will be sent on Monday, Using Royal mail Parcel Service, 1st class tracked, signed and insured.

@G' 1 x long box (everything in one parcel, you should have done the lottery you lucky git lol)

@Budfarmer 1 x small box

That should be everyone, if you won any of my comps and are expecting a parcel. Let me know if your names not up there.

Cheers Iron

Ironman u are just too good to us man. Thank u very kindly sir.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

G' (05-01-19), Gaz (05-01-19), GEORGE (05-01-19), riot (05-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

Evening tokers!

@Wags 1 DVD size parcel.

@Wags 1 x small box
    @Erby 1 x small box
    @Farmshop 1 x small box

@Riot 1 DVD size parcel

@Budfarmer 1 x small box

Cheers Iron

My name is not up there
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Just to add to this, anyone still waiting on Christmas prizes from myself expect to see them land over the next few days. This also includes seeds for the G13 Grow out and anything else outstanding.

I’ve sent 37 packages over the past week which covers all that remain undelivered. I hazard a guess the uk folk should see things arrive around Tuesday, for the guys over the pond possibly around a week

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (07-01-19), Dizzydave (08-01-19), Dr Green (05-01-19), Farmshop (05-01-19), G' (06-01-19), Gaz (05-01-19), GEORGE (05-01-19), JamesJoyce (05-01-19), Pablo (05-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Just to add to this, anyone still waiting on Christmas prizes from myself expect to see them land over the next few days. This also includes seeds for the G13 Grow out and anything else outstanding.

I?ve sent 37 packages over the past week which covers all that remain undelivered. I hazard a guess the uk folk should see things arrive around Tuesday, for the guys over the pond possibly around a week
    37! You're a legend blue! Thanks a lot mate. I still got postage to do, I'll get everyone's sent out on Monday.... 100% it's already to go, just needs posting.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (07-01-19), Blue (05-01-19), British green (05-01-19), Dizzydave (08-01-19), Dr Green (05-01-19), G' (06-01-19), Gaz (05-01-19), GEORGE (05-01-19), Pablo (05-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I'll be winding up my Christmas competition today and need the thread checking for people that have voted and haven't voted. If anyone can do this and edit there posts like mc did I'd be very very grateful

🇬🇧 in a green and pleasant land 🇬🇧

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (07-01-19), Dr Green (05-01-19), G' (06-01-19), Gaz (05-01-19), GEORGE (05-01-19), WF420 (05-01-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4