Thread: Help how often how much and what should i be feeding a flowering plant?

Thanks

Default Answered: Help how often how much and what should i be feeding a flowering plant?

1 plant in flower about 3 weeks in under a 400w hps. I need to know how much to water and what and how much nutrients i need to be giving also. My buds look a little small and im worried. Im still new to this and need any advice thank you. Oh and also i have just switched to 400w hps too from 120w of cfl about 6 hours ago if that helps and water it about 1 time a week and thats it. I want big buds so bad please help haha thanks!

2. "If you're in soil, a good check is the lift the pots and get a feel for their weight, you want them to be bone dry when watering them, and then water them just until you see the first sign of it coming out the bottom then stop. You want it to completely dry out and then saturate it again. I do my flowers every 2.5 days and they are in 5 gallon pots. Nutes check out Old Timers organic bloom, its organic which means it doesnt need to be flushed before harvesting, it comes with a chart to follow as well - although start at about 50% of what the chart recommends and then work up from there. Good luck mate, upload some pics"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-18), MonsterEnergy (31-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Morning chap post up some pics of the plant mate and also list everything you can think of to help us help you

With the watering depends on a few things like the medium your growing in and the size of the pot?

Hps will 100% kick some ass over the CFL's

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-18), justintimeshepard (31-12-18), MonsterEnergy (31-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

If you're in soil, a good check is the lift the pots and get a feel for their weight, you want them to be bone dry when watering them, and then water them just until you see the first sign of it coming out the bottom then stop. You want it to completely dry out and then saturate it again. I do my flowers every 2.5 days and they are in 5 gallon pots. Nutes check out Old Timers organic bloom, its organic which means it doesnt need to be flushed before harvesting, it comes with a chart to follow as well - although start at about 50% of what the chart recommends and then work up from there. Good luck mate, upload some pics

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-18), justintimeshepard (31-12-18), MonsterEnergy (31-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erby View Post
    If you're in soil, a good check is the lift the pots and get a feel for their weight, you want them to be bone dry when watering them, and then water them just until you see the first sign of it coming out the bottom then stop. You want it to completely dry out and then saturate it again. I do my flowers every 2.5 days and they are in 5 gallon pots. Nutes check out Old Timers organic bloom, its organic which means it doesnt need to be flushed before harvesting, it comes with a chart to follow as well - although start at about 50% of what the chart recommends and then work up from there. Good luck mate, upload some pics
    thanks erby! yeah they are in organic black gold seedling mix and in a 3 gallon pot. Right now im just using Alaska morbloom and Earth Juice Microblast about once a week with every other watering. Im thinking of using some mollassess also but idk if i need to. I just want bigger buds haha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

Erby (01-01-19), GEORGE (01-01-19)