Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your year as a talker?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

Very thankful that i found this site, great bunch of people here. Had a couple neglected grows due to life events that have controlled our life this year. Had the chance to do some seed testing and have won a bunch of beans that i hope to start to grow out soon. These Ugorg Blues are crying to get grown Out. Only pop in to do abit of reading as life has kept me From posting much the last couple months i not presently growing but hope to star again soon

. Hopefully the stressful part of last year is behind me.
    the first think this year, i woke up, my feet hit the floor so its a great start to the year now to make the best of it,
    Legalization in Canada is something that i have envisioned for many years and is now a reality.

Hoping everyone. A healthy and prosperous 2019.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

Gaz (02-01-19), Ginger-bud (03-01-19), Ironman (23-02-19), WhIpLaSh (02-01-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4